Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-23-2001, 12:11 AM   #1
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just started the game over with a new character, I'm in Irenicus's dungeon and I absolutely cannot remember where that stupid wand of missiles key is, so that I can get through that one room with all the traps and the wands on the pedestals. I probably could just go through without it, but I know it's going to bug me until I remember again and (I admit it) I'm to lazy to go look for it myself. Anyone happen to remember where it is and want to remind me? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old 09-23-2001, 12:43 AM   #2
hrizonstickup
Dungeon Master

the wand i missed both times going through the first dungeon was on the (dont remember the exact name allthough im sure everyone else will jump in with it) the big monster with tentacle arms that is in the room the golem opens for you, at least im pretty sure...hope that kind of helps
Old 09-23-2001, 01:14 AM   #3
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, hrizon- I think I got that one already this time around (I usually forget that one too.) Is there a key that you're supposed to get before that one? Because I think that's the one I'm missing.
Old 09-23-2001, 03:10 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Try using the following maps with labels as a guide.

Irenicus Dungeon Level One

Irenicus Dungeon Level Two

The Wand of Magic Missile is from the body of the female clone that you fight with.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Paladin meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a bard and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 09-23-2001, 05:47 AM   #5
Sorcerer Alex

Welcome to the board Lorala, it's a pleasure to meet you

I hope you'll stick around a while and join in the conversations in the General Discussions forum sometime as well

------------------
Arch mage of the Seldarine
[img]http://communities.msn.co.uk/_Secure/0MwAvQiIS68yaeD9h5Pse*xXpwGZdk5rCu!0NDYr4Y2SZK0RdC ylCjR7MDyOC5ObvJjS61vcf0X7eYwVxc22kBQ/BlackLich.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2001, 06:04 AM   #6
Me

Just stop playing computer, you fucked up nerd!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2001, 06:05 AM   #7
Me

Just stop playing computer, you fucked up nerd!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2001, 12:25 PM   #8
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks so much to everyone for their help and for welcoming me to the board- you all seem like such cool people. I think I've got everything figured out now.
Also a big thank you to the person who identifies himself as "Me" who also posted some interesting advice on the bored. While I did not find his advice directly helpful in regards to the game(in fact it was rather unsavory) it was helpful in that I'll remember to avoid him at all costs in the future because he's a nasty potty mouth.
Old 09-23-2001, 12:30 PM   #9
Debaser

Quote:
Originally posted by hrizonstickup:
the wand i missed both times going through the first dungeon was on the (dont remember the exact name allthough im sure everyone else will jump in with it)
i'll oblige you. OTYUGH!!

oh, and....Me is a stupid prick.

Old 09-23-2001, 01:17 PM   #10
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorala:
Thanks so much to everyone for their help and for welcoming me to the board- you all seem like such cool people. I think I've got everything figured out now.
Also a big thank you to the person who identifies himself as "Me" who also posted some interesting advice on the bored. While I did not find his advice directly helpful in regards to the game(in fact it was rather unsavory) it was helpful in that I'll remember to avoid him at all costs in the future because he's a nasty potty mouth.
Don't worry Lorala, "Me" has been banned. We don't let trolls like that stick around. Welcome to the board!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division