Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 01:57 PM   #1
Bear
Dungeon Master

Ok. I picked a weapon that I could not identify. It looked like fun so I armed it with my female human warlock. Does one or two neat tricks, mostly costing me hit points constantly because it is cursed. How do I get rid of it? Can I uncurse it?
Old 11-14-2000, 02:34 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Go to the TEMPLE and ask for help!
They can remove it (make sure you have room in your inventory to hold it because it still may be worth selling). It will still be cursed so don't re-equip it. I actually had my wizard keep his cursed staff of wossname. Yes, he lost hit points because of it but never enough that it was a worry and the damage the staff did was good.

Wyv
Old 11-14-2000, 03:06 PM   #3
Bear
Dungeon Master

Thanks, Tried uncurse before and spent a lot of money for nothing. I guess it does make sense to have the room for it in your inventory.
I don't mind the cursed item so much but I she can't run naked through the woods for two days if she can't quit carrying around that stick! Going for a female monk.
Old 11-14-2000, 03:33 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Kewl!!!

From previous messages on the MONK quest - it's a good idea to save before you re-enter town to find out if she really has been running around naked for two whole days. Apparently just going by dark/night and light/day doesn't do it. And I'm told they'll reset the clock on you if you go into town and you haven't completed your two days so you have to start over again. How strange!

Tell me afterwards if it was scary!!

Wyv