Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 05:16 AM   #1
S0litaire

i have killed the wizard and the warrior, but the stairs have disappeared into the ground and I can't reach the runed figurines... What am I doing wrong??

Tnaks in advance!!

Old 11-14-2000, 05:56 AM   #2
xenotoca

you will have got a crystal from each one. In the rooms with the stairs there is a slit in the wall that takes the crystal and the stairs pop up again. You can only use one as the other wont work after this so choose wether to take the wizard or warrior path or of course do a reset this early in the game and go back and get the other. Not a lot of point though as there is nothing much in either path.

Old 11-14-2000, 10:29 AM   #3
dcch

Well, it might not be worth the effort, but I managed to get BOTH paths.. it took a lot of putzing around.. but, if you drag crates or barrels back to the room, stack them up.. you can jump/climb up them until you reach the top.. jump off and pick up the other idol~

dh