Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-13-2001, 08:04 AM   #11
Whailor

I did him back then also as usual and used the scrolls when he died, at that moment. Lucky timing I guess - he was literally dead and I smacked the pause on, used the scrolls on everyone and they cast it. Due to the assigned script, as soon as they did, they attacked him again since he was enemy and aggressive, and I had set the script to whack at enemy without asking the questions. So he fell and then it happened - he didn't say anything, he was just standing there and didn't cast even the spells, and didn't die either.

As for damage output, there wasn't nothing what could have stand against my chars, they were dealing it out fast, furiously and in big big chunks [img]smile.gif[/img] So that wasn't an issue, his regen couldn't have helped him in any way. I do though recall now that there was this issue earlier too, when all were protected from undead before the demi-lich popped - the thing wouldn't die since it needs to spout it's speach.. Dramatical as these evil ones always are, spilling out all the beans and details just before they are getting either waxed or caught.
Old 11-13-2001, 08:42 AM   #12
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Ay, this is one reason why I always turn off the AI permenantly. When Kangaxx the Lich makes his speech about how you made him more powerful, I cease all attacks and cast the scrolls. Then I wait for his Demi-Lich to appear.

When it pops up, I lay down the smack.