Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-04-2001, 11:30 PM   #111
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter's heart starts to beat again after a second. Standing up and shakeing his head a little tring to clear it he grips his swords."Can you fight with your sword? Or do you just like to carry it around?." Saying a quite prayer to Silvanus he brought his swords together and went at Sephiroth.~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys
Old 10-04-2001, 11:39 PM   #112
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral casts the instantaneous Stoneskin spell. In the split moment, she decides that she cannot watch a hostage being killed and an honest business person at a disadvantage.

She casts Breach at SSJ4...
Old 10-04-2001, 11:49 PM   #113
mistral4543

Mistral grabs her Celestial Fury and Daystar, knowing full well that she has committed herself to a position today. Alas, that she might die from an empty stomach... the thought was unbearable, but such was life - never as it ought to be.

*OOC: Anyone is free to take over the action of my kensai-mage (dualled at level 10) whenever I'm not around; I'm working and cannot respond/check as much as I would like. My only request is for this character to be lawful neutral, ie not all goody-goody or baddie-baddie. Hope you can find some use and have fun with it while I'm away.*

Old 10-05-2001, 12:01 AM   #114
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:
~Deiter's heart starts to beat again after a second. Standing up and shakeing his head a little tring to clear it he grips his swords."Can you fight with your sword? Or do you just like to carry it around?." Saying a quite prayer to Silvanus he brought his swords together and went at Sephiroth.~

Hmph! DIE!!! *begins to concentrate very heavily, and holds out a small black glass ball* SUPER NOVA!!!!! *a comet flies in from outside the star system. it disentigrates Pluto, then flies past Saturn's rings, destroying them. it flies through Jupiter next, blowing through it and causing it to explode. it flies past the Planet, and smashes into the Sun. the sun begins to bubble on the surface, and it begins to expand. it devours Mercury and Venus, and approaches the Planet. it devours the KFA restaraunt, killing everyone except Sephiroth and ALSB helpers. it then backs off, undoing everything it did except for killing Deiter in its gaseous flames*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 02:53 AM   #115
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

dont over react , keep it possibel mayby ? SSJ4Sephiroth
* hide in shadows *

* backstapped s mistral4543 *
mistral4543 fells and does'nt get up

than runs at dieter with his quater staff and cast * imprison spell *
Dieter is in planar prison and shall return wen the ransom is payt

now i want money , and some nice sword like linacor

------------------
Member of ALSB
Planar Prison Keeper
Web Page Builder
Maker of the chicken
master and controler of all what lives in the Undark

and a Mage , With Imprison spell , Invisebel , Blade Of Fire , Magic Arrows ,
and many more
Old 10-05-2001, 03:14 AM   #116
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
dont over react , keep it possibel mayby ? SSJ4Sephiroth
* hide in shadows *

* backstapped s mistral4543 *
mistral4543 fells and does'nt get up

than runs at dieter with his quater staff and cast * imprison spell *
Dieter is in planar prison and shall return wen the ransom is payt

now i want money , and some nice sword like linacor

Fortunately, Mistral had been wearing rings of fire resistance, reducing the injury sustained from the fire. Weak from hunger and pain from both attacks, she knew she had only a few more moments of consciousness to spare...

I cannot fight in this state, but I shall do all I can...

She mutters to herself, wincing with each syllable she pronounces; the freedom spell releases Deiter from his imprisonment. She smiles weakly at her success, her face ghastly pale.

To think that I, Mistral, would one day be fighting in a restaurant! And to what purpose? All I want is a meal... is that too much to ask? But no, all this had to happen. And I...can't watch... injustice...without...

Mistral closes her eyes and she fades into unconsciousness.
Old 10-05-2001, 03:27 AM   #117
Vampire

Still here??
Avatar comes in through the double doors and shakes his head in disgust...
Well at least there are more ALSB members than KFA goons...

------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 03:27 AM   #118
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Hmph! DIE!!! *begins to concentrate very heavily, and holds out a small black glass ball* SUPER NOVA!!!!! *a comet flies in from outside the star system. it disentigrates Pluto, then flies past Saturn's rings, destroying them. it flies through Jupiter next, blowing through it and causing it to explode. it flies past the Planet, and smashes into the Sun. the sun begins to bubble on the surface, and it begins to expand. it devours Mercury and Venus, and approaches the Planet. it devours the KFA restaraunt, killing everyone except Sephiroth and ALSB helpers. it then backs off, undoing everything it did except for killing Deiter in its gaseous flames*

OOC: I don't think it's really fair to kill off characters when they're not around to react However, as indicated in my message above, I concede that my character is very seriously injured by the fire storm as well as the unanticipated attack.
Old 10-05-2001, 03:27 AM   #119
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

* teleports here body away and in to his lair
wre its is frozen
and its spirit , is still here but were

cast true seening , and sees the ghost of mistral4543

and he cast * go to hell *
only wen some one ressurection you
you shall live again untill then you are a ghost
+ for resurrection you need to find body in my lair
in Waverider lair youl find the place i trust ?

and the defences are online an d working

* teleport him to lair first floor *

[This message has been edited by waverider (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 03:35 AM   #120
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

so avantar lives