Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-23-2001, 09:05 PM   #1
bogong
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Salvanas is the guy who is hanging around near the bar in the Copper Coronet and didn't say much to my male Paladin but when Aerie spoke to him, he went into sleaze mode and Aerie's responses were quite amusing.
Jaheira also gives him a good dressing down. I hoping to see what happens between Viconia and him when the group gets back to Copper Coronet.

There is also an Elf-hater in the top left of Waukeen's Promenade who Jaheira gives gives a right bucketing about his views.

Any other "bystanders" who have quite different interactions with your NPCs as against your character?
Old 06-23-2001, 09:12 PM   #2
jabidas
Silver Dragon

That elf hater guy will attack viconia, oh and when you do Edwins subquest (just take him to the graveyard) he gets a scroll and when he makes his mistake with it get him to talk with Salvanas they just love each other.

------------------
Old 06-23-2001, 10:36 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

salvanas is hilarious, but he's just a kid. he's at his best when you get attentive to him and suggest getting a room!
you know, at first, i was thrilled. i was positive i had found a love interest other than anomen, so i was all over him. *lol* it is a very brief encounter.

V***V

Old 06-24-2001, 12:12 AM   #4
Desuma_Malevois

The guy who tries to sell you the Planar Sphere in the slums district is always good for a laugh, though he doesn't have a seperate response for quite all of the NPCs available in the game.

Old 06-24-2001, 03:20 AM   #5
Sigmar
Unicorn

Try the fortune teller in trademeet, she dosen't tell every npc their future but it's still interesting. Make sure you dont let your main charecter talk to her, she will stop telling the future.

------------------
"So why should I worship you Tiax?"
"Well Sigmar, I am Tiax the chosen one of Cyric, destined to ascend, I shall rule all!"
"Do you know you have a duck on your head?"
"Duck what duck......ahhhhhhhh!"

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB
Old 06-24-2001, 03:36 AM   #6
Dramnek_Ulk

and i forget where but theres a guy whos been blesses with true sight by the gods, and will sing funny songs about npc's who talk to him.

------------------

FROM FIRE AND ICE A BLAZING STAR WILL ARISE

and burn your fingers

Old 06-24-2001, 04:04 AM   #7
bogong
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Looks like Viconia will have some fun talking to people when we leave Windspear Hills hopefully it will take her mind of bagging Aerie.

Pity about the Edwin quest; killed him the same as in BG1.