Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-23-2001, 06:45 PM   #121
Neb
Account deleted by Request

As the sun begins to rise outside of the bar, Kivan grabs his longbow and his quiver and walks outside, he then waits for a bird to show itself so he can shoot it.

Kivan manages to shoot 17 birds, a griffon and a Cowled Wizard flying around the city using the Fly spell before his thirst for beer forces him back inside, he drags the griffon and the birds inside for the cook to cook, but leaves the Cowled Wizard outside.
Old 05-23-2001, 08:53 PM   #122
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Reeka cracks the door open slightly, then a little more. Finally she steps in and finds a dark corner to sit in alone.*

"Hhhhm, I've heard about this place," she thinks to herself, "Believe I'll sit here a bit and observe the goings on."

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-23-2001, 09:09 PM   #123
Gargoyle
Manshoon

"This looks like an honourable establishment, where one could spend a pleasent evening" said a noble man, as he and his wife stood outside the BG2 bar. Suddenly the door is thrown open and a half orc comes tumbling out followed by a knife wielding barkeep, his apron stained with ale and hands coated in blood;damn trash he screams as the orc slowly limps away, you know the rules, one kill, per person, per night! Then with a smile he turns to the noble and says, "Won't you come in your lordship, im sure we can accommodate for someone as wealthy as yourself".

Garg's

------------------

Time is only relevant if you have none !
Old 05-23-2001, 09:34 PM   #124
BladeMaster

The door opens again once the barkeep goes back in.

*The figure in the door looks around the bar to see what is going on.*

The Barkeep yells out "Angel welcome back we missed you in here. As you can see there has been some changes while you were gone."

"Thank you Barkeep" Angel calls over "And can I get a tankard of Evermeet Ale please"

*While Angel surveys the bar she sees Reeka sitting by herself and goes over and sits down with her*

Angel says to Reeka "Welcome to the Bar. We were wondering when you were going to join us here. There has been some changes since the last time I was here. So we hope your stay here will be an enjoyable one."

------------------

Old 05-23-2001, 09:41 PM   #125
Neb
Account deleted by Request

After downing five flagons of Forever Ale and being ill behind the plants, Kivan goes upstairs to his room to get some sleep.
Old 05-23-2001, 09:57 PM   #126
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb uses a know alignment charm on angel and reeka and it says lawful neutral.....chaotic evil when dealing with YOU!!!....caleb jumps behind the bar table.

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-24-2001, 01:12 AM   #127
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Reeka notices a figure jumping behind the bar. Thinks to herself, "What was that?" and turns her attention back to the Avariel seated beside her.

"Thank you for the gracious welcome. I hope I will find this place enjoyable and interesting."

"You must be Angel. I have heard about you and your race. I must admit that I have never met an Avariel before."

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-24-2001, 02:51 AM   #128
BladeMaster

"Don't worry about the guy that jumped behind the counter he is just afraid that Elminster will come back and toss him around somemore" Angel tells Reeka

Angel starts to tell Reeka "I am not surprised that you have not heard of us. We are a race of reclusive Elves. Most of us stay in our Aerie-city. I myself reside in the High Forest about 600 miles north of Baldur's Gate were I am the Patron Ruler. And I am a friend of Elminster and Amlaruil The current Queen of Evermeet."

"Maybe later Elminster will show up and he can tell you more on how we met." Angel tells Reeka

------------------

Old 05-24-2001, 03:10 AM   #129
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

From somewhere inside the bar table a voice can be heard saying "Elminsters only hanging out with you cause you pay him by the hour and hes a munchkin!" No one dares argue because they are not sure whether its the monk that jumped behind the bar table or if this strange bar is alive.

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-24-2001, 03:34 AM   #130
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
From somewhere inside the bar table a voice can be heard saying "Elminsters only hanging out with you cause you pay him by the hour and hes a munchkin!" No one dares argue because they are not sure whether its the monk that jumped behind the bar table or if this strange bar is alive.

Azure laughs rauchously at Calebs antics, almost spreading himself face first on the floor in the process. Recovering himself he looked in time to see Reeka and Angel having a talk over in a corner nelecting to say hello to him. And he scowls at them wondering if he remembered to get their weapons off them when they had entered the room.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."