Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2003, 05:27 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

I just downloaded a hack pack which gave me more placeables, but somehow it doesn't work. Can someone please help me with it? I just want to be able to use the new placeables, and they do show up in a list, but when I try to place them, they don't show up... [img]graemlins/scream.gif[/img] help!

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 06:14 AM   #2
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I just downloaded a hack pack which gave me more placeables, but somehow it doesn't work. Can someone please help me with it? I just want to be able to use the new placeables, and they do show up in a list, but when I try to place them, they don't show up... [img]graemlins/scream.gif[/img] help!
Did the hak come with an .erf file? If so, import the .erf into your mod and see if the placeables show up.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:20 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah that's exactly what I did. But somehow I can't see the placeables when..er.. placed [img]smile.gif[/img] . That's the big problem I'm facing. Do you know any other solution?

EDIT: I also can't see anything when I try to edit one of these new things. It is an .erf file, so it should work like Chewbacca said. Maybe I should download something else as well.. Something vital to showing these new things?

[ 01-30-2003, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Link ]

Old 01-30-2003, 08:25 AM   #4
homer
Manshoon

I do not know a whole lot about hak files; I actually posted a topic asking what they were. My only suggestion is that maybe the hak is a different version that your current NWN version.
Old 01-30-2003, 09:57 AM   #5
Chewbacca
Zartan

So you added the hak file in the module properties and then imported the erf file and nothing is showing up? Hmmmm.

Whats the name of the hak? It could be bad.
Old 01-30-2003, 10:55 AM   #6
Link
Jack Burton

Dunno the exact name right now, and I have to go in a few secs.. All I can say is that I downloaded it from www.nwvault.com and it is a hak pack containing loads of new placeables.