Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 03-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
Kazilan
Elminster

Mahjong Solitaire Champion
Default I've started modding ...

with the NWN 1 toolset (took me a while, huh?) and I'll soon have my first little mod ready to go. Anyone want to playtest it? I'm only still learning how to use the system and have never scripted before, so the mod isn't too complex. I'm also looking for the best place to upload it - is there a specific site I should use? I remember there were a number of good sites to download/upload mods for morrowind but I never got into mods for NWN until now. I have both expansions. My first mod should be ready by tomorrow, and I'll be starting my second immediately after. Being unemployed sucks but it does give me lots of time for learning new hobbies!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #2
Chewbacca
Zartan

Default Re: I've started modding ...

Hey good luck and have fun! The NWNVault was the place to upload/download last time I checked.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #3
Kazilan
Elminster

Mahjong Solitaire Champion
Default Re: I've started modding ...

My first mod is up at the NWN Vault (thanks for the tip Chewbacca)! "The Last Request" is a very short murder mystery mod for all levels. If you decide to try it, please comment and let me know what you think. I intend to make more mods in the future and your comments now will have a direct impact on the direction I take moving forward.