Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-30-2001, 03:16 AM   #11
Lifetime
Red Dragon

You know.. Being Evil is like Being in Love. You dont Know you're Evil. You just Are.

hahahah
Sorry..Dont know if anyone caught the Matrix reference..

As advice from a person who's completed the game with an evil Assassin, do it like real bad guys do it..ONLY do something when you know you can get away with it. Oh yeah read up Gamespy's article on playing Evil Parties too..
Being evil doesnt really mean killing everything in sight(it says that in the book) because then nobody gives you quests and you're screwed. Its more like being the meanest most violent and psychotic killer under the guise of a man that could get away with murder(literally)

So like when beggars ask you for money, you give them the evil replies and when people ask you to do quests, always demand a reward and threaten them and everything..its about Role Playing, as in how you'd really do it in that situation. Makes the game a lot easier to handle..

BTW
I learnt this the hard way in BG1 where I went nuts and cheated and gave myself thousands of summon monster scrolls and killed everyone except that..Torril or something guy in Candlekeep. I had to kill Gorion too, so I couldnt leave Candlekeep. Was fun while it lasted though..

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 09-30-2001, 07:36 AM   #12
Rikard

Being Evil does not being stupid
Don't kill people for fun,
Kill people when they irritate you or you think you'll benefit from it
smart Evil people are rich
stupid evil people are dead

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies

Official Register of the Top Posters;
"You can Run, You can Hide,
But you can never do both"

I'm Watching you...

Old 09-30-2001, 07:58 AM   #13
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

NPCs Spoiler
~
~
~
~
Well, after the initial boo-boo, I have kinda settled down. Maintaining my rep at 4 now, and I got everybody in the party now.

Azrael, <---- main me
William, <---- me
Edwin,
Korgan, and
Viconia.

Heh, also, this will be the first time I am trying out the Viconia romance, wish me luck! I am off to kill Valgar so that I can get my Planar Sphere.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Paladin meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a bard and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart