Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2015, 08:39 PM   #1
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Happy Laughing Bard's Tale IV: Kickstarter (InXile Entertainment)

Hello Ironworkers

Long time between news posts to be sure! Just thought I'd drop back in to my very first RPG forum and make a thread with the long anticipated story that InXile's Brian Fargo is finally bringing back the 'bard and has gone to Kickstarter to make it happen.

With the team that enjoyed the success of Wasteland 2 and Planescape: Tides of Numenara, Bard's Tale IV looks to be making its goal of 1.2 million very soon, with some of the stretch goals soon to be announced.

If like me, you're a huge bard's tale fan and essentially grew up spending far too many moons playing these classic dungeon crawlers, then I entreat you earnestly to make your way to the kickstarter page to make a pledge.

After many years of signing the Bard's Tale IV petition and hoping, I feel pleased that we may soon see a new entry into this old and influential series. The in-engine footage is quite attractive and atmospheric to say the least. So Let's hope Brian and his team can do this great series justice!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1257806
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:25 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: Bard's Tale IV: Kickstarter (InXile Entertainment)

Yeah, I saw that!! It would be awesome to play another Bards Tale!! (The last one was kinda bad.. it was on console right?)

I hope they make a Kickstarter for Wizards & Warriors too!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:14 PM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Re: Bard's Tale IV: Kickstarter (InXile Entertainment)

I'm still waiting for a little more detail on the combat system but the graphics so far look awesome and the music is great.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote