Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-18-2015, 06:42 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum NEW D&D Game coming out in 2015 - "Sword Coast Legends" (For PC)

It's about time! Haven't seen a good DnD game in a long time... (DDO and Neverwinter MMO doesn't count)

It looks interesting actually... you can even be the Dungeon Master.. like in NWN1, but I'm sure its more limited... Looks much like Baldur's Gate, and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance.. Hope it has an in depth story like BG1 and 2... Dark Alliance was just a hack an slash... Check this Preview out! Switch it to HD before it starts..

(For FULL screen HD, direct youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZmyUfDP1no )

Here's their Official Website: https://swordcoast.com/

I'm getting the Witcher 3 Tuesday! Been waiting for that for a LONG time!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 06:55 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: NEW D&D Game coming out in 2015 - Sword Coast Legends "Sword Coast Legends" (For

OOOHH!! check this early build of the Gameplay from Sword Coast Legends!!! Looks REALLY cool. up to 4 characters, or multiplayer Co-Op 4 player (I would guess)

Watch this, looks REALLY cool.. LOVE the character dialogue voice overs!! Give them loads of personality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiZGWeGxVI

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 06:36 AM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Re: NEW D&D Game coming out in 2015 - "Sword Coast Legends" (For PC)

I don't know Z, I'm not impressed.

The concept art is crap (is it my imagination or does Belamy look like Tyrion?) the hps seem overinflated (almost MMO like) and it's 5th edition.

The graphics are okay and it definitely looks like the older style games but the game play doesn't overwhelm me.

More importantly, I am sick to death of the Sword Coast / Forgotten Realms. It's been beaten to death. So I'm giving this one a pass until the price drops it into the bargain bin.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote