Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2004, 02:21 PM   #21
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Should I explain? hmm..better not. what you don't know can't hurt you.
ROFL! *slaps forehead even harder and shakes head* oh Kakero, you're on a completely different wavelength aren't you? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]I was just ignoring that one let him alone, he does not understand what we mean by our jokes
Old 09-19-2004, 03:19 PM   #22
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero Alpha:
quote:
I've been using Trillian for years, which serves the same purpose. People who have every single individual messenger client installed instead, are silly

Oh and yeah, I had heard of GAIM before since nearly everyone who uses Linux uses it for IMing.
GAIM is oh-so-much-better than Trillian (free virsion).

if i had a dollar for every time trillian crashed / locked up my machine / woldnt allow files to send or recive / refused to close / closed itself etc etc...

you get the idea
[/QUOTE]Really? Out of those I've only had the "would not allow files to be received" problem which with hindsight was actually probably due to my firewall settings.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-19-2004, 03:22 PM   #23
philip
Galvatron

Trillian free wasn't working properly for me either and the bug I had was one that was in the paid version as well so I left it alone. I had strange send and receive file problems as well for example only to one person and we could both send files to other people properly and in msn it worked as well.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:52 PM   #24
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Should I explain? hmm..better not. what you don't know can't hurt you.
ROFL! *slaps forehead even harder and shakes head* oh Kakero, you're on a completely different wavelength aren't you? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]err.....I come from another planet? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2004, 06:26 PM   #25
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

nah I guess it's not so easy understanding subtle humour in english when it is so different to your own language.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-20-2004, 07:00 AM   #26
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

This all-in-one messenger really is so much easier than (freeware) Trillian, has some good features, and it even looks better.

Good one, Stormy.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:41 AM   #27
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] just glad people like it, there is also alot of pugin options that you can download, one allows for more control over your options, and it explains how to instal them too [img]smile.gif[/img]