Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-12-2000, 07:28 PM   #1
Maestro22

Someone said that he is on the 3rd floor of the guildhall. In the dock area, there are 2 guildhalls. ONe with Renal Bloodsomething and the one you are trying to infiltrate on a secret mission. I went to both places and dont see any stairs going up past the 2nd floor. (Renal Bloodscalp is on the 2nd floor of the one he is at and the stairs going down are at the far left.. I dont have the other guildhouse's map up in front of me right now.)
Any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated

Thanx, Maestro

Old 10-12-2000, 08:15 PM   #2
ArchMage1

SPOILER:
You need to talk to Renal and except his quest. After you infiltrate the other guild, you need to complete their first quest. Then Maevor (or however you spell it) will send you to see Edwin on the top floor of the guild.

Old 10-12-2000, 08:42 PM   #3
Maestro22

Bah.. and here I am wasting my time looking now heh thanx