Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-29-2002, 07:13 PM   #61
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
And once again NO ONE mentions the annoying guy in the corner. HELLO!!! I WANNA BE MENTIONED! I REFUSE TO BE THE SUBJECT OF A CONSPIRACY! TAL, NO, PUT THE SNIPER RIFLE DOWN!!!!!!
Sorry!

Category 4

Sniper- Horatio!
Old 08-30-2002, 10:33 AM   #62
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks for compiling that list LoA.

I have to make one correction though...I will be a "Category 2" at best. If I get to come at all, it will be on Sat. morning-afternoon.

In the meantime, here is some information on the Ramada Inn. Let me know if this is acceptable to everyone.

Darn! I can't get a photo of the hotel to PASTE. Oh well, it looks pretty much like most other Ramada Inn's.

Ramada Inn Six Flags

4225 Fulton Industrial Blvd.
Atlanta GA 30336
map

Room Type Oct 4 Oct 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard 1-4 USD $ 59.95 59.95

Hotel Description

The Ramada Inn Six Flags is a tourist class hotel accessible to all major interstates, allowing exceptional convenience for all business and leisure travelers. This is a newly remodeled hotel with the spacious guest rooms lending to a comfortable, relaxing stay. Ramada is the value choice for the mid-market traveler seeking great service from a friendly, well-trained staff. Whether for business or pleasure, you can always expect Ramada's personal best. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment.

Photo Gallery

Room Amenities

Air Conditioning Alarm Clock Radio Complimentary Coffee
Direct Dial Telephone Hair Dryer Handicap Accessible
Iron/Ironing Board Modem/Data Port Connection Pay-Per-View Movies
Refrigerator Remote Control Color Cable TV Voicemail

Property Amenities

Meeting Facilities Pool (Outdoor)
Security - 24-Hour Gift Shop
Wake Up Call Pets Allowed
Restaurant Lounge
Children Stay Free - 17 Years and Under Game Room

Area Attractions
The hotel is ideally located just a mile from Six Flags over Georgia. You can also enjoy such attractions as Turner Field, the Atlanta Zoo, CNN Center, the Centennial Olympic Park, and Stone Mountain Park.

Directions
From Hartsfield International Airport:
Travel West on Camp Creek Pkwy.
Take I-285 North to I-20 West.
Exit 49 Fulton Industrial Blvd.

Property Information

Check In Time - 3:00 PM Check Out Time - 11:00 AM
Saturday Night Arrival

Policies & Disclaimers
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. These excellent rates are only available through us. Please do not call the property, as they will not have our discounted rates in their system. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy, Bookings are subject to a 10 USD fee for any CANCELLATION/CHANGE. If Cancellation occurs within the Cancellation Policy period, a one-night Charge will be assessed. Property Cancellation Policy: 6 PM.

Room Type Oct 4 Oct 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard 1-4 USD $ 59.95 59.95
Old 08-30-2002, 11:44 AM   #63
Donut
Jack Burton

Stone Mountain park. I've been there - it's like a big stoney mountain thing. The Southern equivalent of Mount Rushmore.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 08-30-2002, 12:05 PM   #64
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yes, it's HUGE! and it has a scene of Generel Lee leading the Confederate troops in battle (I believe, anyway).

There is also a large park with a lake there...and even a cable car ride to the top of he mountain.

They also do a laser show very similar to the one done at Epcot in Disney World, only they use the mountain as the backdrop rather than the lake.

Very Cool!
Old 08-30-2002, 12:07 PM   #65
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
Yes, it's HUGE! and it has a scene of Generel Lee leading the Confederate troops in battle (I believe, anyway).

There is also a large park with a lake there...and even a cable car ride to the top of he mountain.

They also do a laser show very similar to the one done at Epcot in Disney World, only they use the mountain as the backdrop rather than the lake.

Very Cool!
Yeah I've been to the top in the cable car but I never saw the laser show. A good day out.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 08-30-2002, 04:30 PM   #66
MagiK

Wow, I go away for a coupleof days and you guys get things all hammered out...geez..now Im going to have to see if I can actually swing the time (Im taking accounting and history so with work Im facing a crunch) hmmm now I gotta plan.

Old 08-31-2002, 03:08 AM   #67
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

oh yeah, i'm all over this
Old 08-31-2002, 06:29 AM   #68
Moni

Well October has me taking a few mid-term exams so you'll have to count me out.
[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Do keep in mind my offer to show up in San Antonio though!

One of these years...one of these years.

Old 08-31-2002, 06:51 AM   #69
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Since I can`t seem to start a new topic, I guess this is as good a place to post this as any...
When I tried to start a new topic a few minutes ago, I got this message:
Quote:
An error has occured:

Won't overwrite topic file 010639

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!
Old 08-31-2002, 06:55 AM   #70
Moni

LennonCook,
E-mail Ziroc!