Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2002, 06:55 PM   #141
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

yeah right... live by the sword, shot by those who dont... er what about a farmer with say, a tractor? hmm. or a receptionist.

not debating the reasons for taking london or amsterdamn 'lord shield'... "hmmp. well I suppose its ok, why are we gonna go kill something now? what about now huh? now...?"
Old 06-07-2002, 07:52 PM   #142
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
so tell me, 'my lord commander', are we to address you as teh 'Great Lord of the Dark'? if we are, I'm leaving, I SHALL NEVER SERVE THE SHADOW!
LOL! No just call me "Sir" or something to that effect. So you want to join eh? What section? You must know the drill by now.

Avi, how about Italy? I checked and thats open. If you agree to that then you are the Disciple's commander.
Old 06-08-2002, 12:08 PM   #143
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

whatcha mean 'what section'? just give me an army! a good one! er... a dark one! lol; JUST GIVE ME POWER! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PETTY MATERIAL ITEMS, like england or scottland... I JUST WANT TO COMMAND AN ARMY! for the clannge of it. and afterwards... well. just gimme a manion somewhere, and a ton of computers. amoungst other things . thats all i wish for... unless of course the 'local' ruler screws things up. hmm. maybe live like one of those seanchen high lords. yes... *grins*
Old 06-08-2002, 12:36 PM   #144
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
quote:
so tell me, 'my lord commander', are we to address you as teh 'Great Lord of the Dark'? if we are, I'm leaving, I SHALL NEVER SERVE THE SHADOW!
LOL! No just call me "Sir" or something to that effect. So you want to join eh? What section? You must know the drill by now.

Avi, how about Italy? I checked and thats open. If you agree to that then you are the Disciple's commander.
[/QUOTE]OK, Italy will have to do! I suppose no-one else wants them after they lost to Croatia tonight in the world cup!

Commander Aviendha of the Disciples of Chaos awaiting instructions!

Old 06-08-2002, 12:40 PM   #145
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

"Commander Aviendha of the Disciples of Chaos awaiting instructions!"

right... okaaaaay... so (chuckles) does that mean I rank you? ah but then, I suppose that makes *you* a roof mistress. (for any of you who havent read the Wheel of Time seris;; you wont have a clue what im on about, so ignore me...) lol; *bows* may I humbly ask addimteice to ur roof? lol; or should that be 'command tent'? rofl
Old 06-08-2002, 12:45 PM   #146
lroyo

Quote:
"Commander Aviendha of the Disciples of Chaos awaiting instructions!"

right... okaaaaay... so (chuckles) does that mean I rank you? ah but then, I suppose that makes *you* a roof mistress. (for any of you who havent read the Wheel of Time seris;; you wont have a clue what im on about, so ignore me...) lol; *bows* may I humbly ask addimteice to ur roof? lol; or should that be 'command tent'? rofl
My veil is close to coming down Calaethis, so I suggest you behave or we shall dance the spears before sundown!

I think everyone is probably getting a bit sick of our WoT conversations CD! Perhaps we should keep it to the Movies and Books forum. Just a thought.

Old 06-08-2002, 12:47 PM   #147
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

er yes ma'am, on both counts. I have no disire to dance anything, thank you very much!. I thought I was a general for this army... and ur a commander... shouldnt YOU be the one obeying me? just a thought. *grins again*