Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-03-2000, 08:05 PM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Oh, and one other question: How is the combat system? Can you go into true turn based mode? I am a huge fan of the Fallout series, I love the way they handle combat!
Old 11-03-2000, 08:39 PM   #2
Raldor

I hate to say it, but I think the combat system is horrible. It is not true turn based. The monsters move freely until they are in melee range and attack. This makes ranged combat very awkward, sometimes too powerful, and often useless. If they'd fix the combat to true turn based, it would be one of my favorites. I also loved Fallout's combat system and the game in general. I wish companies would stop equating turn based with outdated, and stop messing with it.