Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2001, 08:48 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK? You at work still?

StormCloud
Old 02-22-2001, 08:51 PM   #22
Armisael

One of the dickhead duo's schoolmates grassed on them and told me where they lived, which happened to be a twenty minute drive from my apartment. They disappeared mysteriously after we pointed that out.

Old 02-22-2001, 08:51 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I think I asked him about trolls and flamers once and Memnoch said they tracked the guy's IP to a school computing lab somewhere. Don't remember what happened after that.

StormCloud (pouting because her sig pic is messed up!)
Old 02-22-2001, 08:57 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, Armie. I remembered he also said something about you chasing them off

Still it is odd to see your replies to seemingly thin air!

Memny: if you see this, in Melusine's pic thread I asked you to send me your email addy so I can send my pic, I've got a couple older ones scanned at work, I think, but why anyone wants them is beyond me- I can't scroll those really long threads without screen freezes (slow connection...sigh) and I can't find where you offered to host them and gave the addy...sniffle

Cloudy
Old 02-22-2001, 08:58 PM   #25
Armisael

Fill in the gaps yourself, Cloudbringer. You've got an active enough imagination. I'm off to push paper. See you later, perhaps.

Old 02-22-2001, 09:01 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I'll be around a little bit longer. Then may load Planescape Torment if I get time.

Anyone want to tell me the advantages/disadvantages of high speed cable hookup versus dsl? I've got to get a better connection. Plus dad just emailed he's been trying to call for a few days..sigh.

Cloudy
Old 02-22-2001, 09:24 PM   #27
RAISTLIN

That thread was a blast to read. I wish i had seen whta Armisael was replying to. It is kind of like listening to someone talk on the phone, you only hear half.

Armisael....you drink coffee?

Old 02-22-2001, 11:59 PM   #28
BLACK KNIGHT

To answer your question, Cloudy, no I was not. I am at buddies house playing bGII and logged in first, went to playing, now i'm hanging at the ladies place waiting for her to get ready to goto me casa. Whatsup?

BK

Old 02-23-2001, 12:11 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I just finished what I think is my last task in Trademeet and wandered in to see who was awake. Been trying to remember what I might have at the office (photo) since Vicotnik and others are asking for them. Think I have a few old ones so Memnoch offered to host- of course geocities is screwed up so it may be a while. Maybe I shouldn't send at all?! No more mystery...booo hoooo!

Cloudy
Old 02-23-2001, 12:22 AM   #30
BLACK KNIGHT

I wouldn't matter to me, my purple rose petal. I know that your beauty on the outside cannot even compare to that of the beauty that is on the inside. You will always be my purple rose. When you first get one, it looks beautiful, but with a little love and care, they blossom with age into something more complex and yet more beautiful.

Heart, Mind, and Soul

BK