Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 08-23-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

Question Mark

Does anyone know of a decent battle-axe? I am trying to build a new character (Brabarian, WM withe a hint of rogue for good luck) and want to slash and hack with an axe - primitive but I like the idea. Currently got Loki's but I would like to know if I can find a better one further down.

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
roddybug
Manshoon

Ooo yes! There's a battleaxe that'll cool your sweaty little hands, but it's on level 13. It's for sale, is +10 and is very cool. Someone may buy it for you as long as they're stoned with keys or keyed with stones or whatever.

Apart from that there aren't many decent battleaxes around. I had a distraught dwarf searching for a battleaxe of doom not that long ago...
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:30 PM   #3
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

cheers, I'll just amuse myself hacking as I go 'til I get there. Always good to have something to aim for apart from the uglies' heads. At least I'll have enough cash to buy it when I get there.

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 05:56 PM   #4
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

You may want to get the exotic weapon feat, as I am certain that whenever the new levels come in, some brand new dwarven waraxes will be making their appearance. I am still hoping for a Rat-Tat-Tat Dwarven Battle Waraxe Of Terror, but that's only a dream. *shrugs lightly* There are a few really nice two-handed greataxes out inside of the Undermountain, but most of them will be used on you before you get a chance to grip them yourself.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote