Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-21-2002, 10:50 PM   #21
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Epona, I have always noticed a spark in your step around here That wouldn't effect me I don't think..we would just cancel each other out!
Thank you all for helping me think this out and single it down.
I ride the Metro subway every weekday to work. Appearently I have been absorbing an electrical charge along the way. This is my only explanation for these strange charges.
It's amazing how our bodies and souls ( Chris ) seem to be effected. It's real and I can't help but wonder about the effects of lack of plants and animals in the citys plays an effect of the essence of a Human being.?
Hey, keep posting in this thread you guys if something else comes to mind.

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: *\Conan/* ]

Old 02-21-2002, 10:56 PM   #22
Moni

The only electrical oddity I have noticed in myself (probably because it is one that stands out and has been put to the test many times) is that I cannot wear LED display watches...they go whacko and become unreadable.
It doesn't matter the quality of the watch either, they lose all sense of time LOL

Actually, thinking about it, I do interfere with radio transmissions when I am near them (I don't have the radio on much) and I throw big blue sparks often in the winter months, but I attribute that to the cooler, drier air of the season...my cats hate it LOL.

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 02-22-2002, 01:06 AM   #23
Blade
Emerald Dragon

I don't know about the nessesity of plants for human exestiance besides oxygen and the food chain but the electrical feelds and energy is what they believe you use when casting spells and doing magick in general also you suposidly give it out when praying. I'm glad though that i'm not the only one who has radio problems because of the current in my body mabe we should carry something around with us that grounds us?
Old 02-22-2002, 04:19 AM   #24
Manwe
Manshoon

heh, almost everytime i touch metal in school i get a electrical shock... dont know why, maybe because i'm always sitting in front of the computer. Anyway it's annoying, and sometimes it hurts.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2002, 04:36 AM   #25
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by *\Conan/*:
Ummm, what are you going to do to me and who is Mr Mulder? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Barry, what do you make of all this?

LOL, I thought all you Americans knew the X-files
Old 02-22-2002, 10:51 AM   #26
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
I don't know about the nessesity of plants for human exestiance besides oxygen and the food chain but the electrical feelds and energy is what they believe you use when casting spells and doing magick in general also you suposidly give it out when praying. I'm glad though that i'm not the only one who has radio problems because of the current in my body mabe we should carry something around with us that grounds us?

LOL Probably.

My ex in Tucson used to call me "The Heater Girl" because when he got cold he'd lay on the couch, I'd hold onto his feet and "pull the cold out of him" through one foot with one hand and then transfer heat into him through his other foot with the other hand.
It was a total transfer of energies that both of us could feel coursing through our whole bodies and it freaked him out but he liked it because it kept him warm lol. His friends think I am a witch (with a "W" lol).
I think we all have the abilities to make such energy transfers only most people don't tap into theirs.