Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2005, 05:09 PM   #111
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Yes but my tests are GCSE standard, and I'm in top set. We do a higher test, but half the stuff on the chemistry paper we had never learnt!

Instead of telling my mum I got 38% I said I was above average and one of the highest [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2005, 05:21 PM   #112
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Ah, I see. I just don't know anything in Chem. I'm really good at writing formula's though! Need a formula written, I'm your man!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 05:31 PM   #113
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

*grins* I am good at...well...I'm not too good at anything Chemistry related.

Except!

You need splints (it's what we call them, little sticks used to light bunson burners) putting out, I'm your man! We were bored one day and fire+boredom=put it out with your hand

Oh and IT, I finished my exam in 1.5hrs, it's a 3 hour exam *beams* Really easy too.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:29 PM   #114
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hi all! Crazy day today with all the snow and sleety weather. I scrambled to get all my work done so I could leave work early, and accomplished it. AND got two packages in before I left I'd been waiting on, yay! (Christmas CD - no singing just electric guitar renditions, it's a really cool CD (s - two). Gary Hoey, CD is Gary Hoey Ho Ho Hoey, the Complete Collection. Surfdog.com. [img]smile.gif[/img] I am not a fan of Christmas music LOL, but his renditions I do like, so finally I can play Christmas music in the house on Christmas, to decorate with, etc. Oh his You Are A Mean One Mr. Grinch rocks, best rendition ever of that song. Weee!

But when I got home, from leaving early, it stopped snowing and just lightly rained/sleeted, doh! I could have easily stayed the entire day, doh! Ah well, heh. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 07:42 AM   #115
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

That's what happened to me last Friday, LadyZ! I didn't go into work in the morning because we were getting heavy snow and they expected it to go on til 5pm or later...well about noon it stopped all of a sudden and the sun came out! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Glad you got things done and got home early anyway. More time to play your new Christmas music! I'm a sucker for Christmas CD's, I love Christmas music. I tend to like the traditional stuff most (choirs, religious hymns and carols as well as the 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas' kind of thing), but I really like Mannheim Steamroller's stuff and have two or three of their Christmas cd's. (It's all music, in case you haven't heard them.)

But if you want to keep me from throwing things at you, don't play Jingle Bell rock or that sort of thing...drives me insane! BLECH!

[ 12-16-2005, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 12-16-2005, 09:13 AM   #116
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Ahhh.... Christmas songs... some of my favorites are "The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen", "Walkin' 'round in Women's Underwear", "Grab Yah Bollz", "Grandma got run over by a reindeer"...

My wife's favorite is "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas"

Gotta have a sense of humor about things, I always say
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 09:26 AM   #117
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Bungleau tell your wife that I like that one as well. I was in the shower they other day and for some reason that was stuck in my head. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Well I felt like a idiot this morin. I pulled up to Tim Hortons to get my coffe before work. I went to power down the window and it never moved(it was frozen). I was in drive threw and someone rolled in behind me. So I had to get out to order. And had to get out to get my order.

Then what makes me mad is I order a bagel and cream cheese for breaky. And when I get to work and pull it out. Bang two cinney buns. I am not a big fan of them. So I made my self look good at work and passed them out. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Ok rant done. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyone else have a weird start to the day.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:00 AM   #118
Melcheor
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivelliis:
Yes but my tests are GCSE standard, and I'm in top set. We do a higher test, but half the stuff on the chemistry paper we had never learnt!
It wasn't the july 2003 paper, was it? I took that and only 4 people in the year of 250 got A*s. There was a lot of stuff on it we hadn't been taught.

[ 12-16-2005, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Melcheor ]
Melcheor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 11:34 AM   #119
Szass-Tam
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Most of Lewis Carol's works are filled with jibberish disguised as real words, some have since become real words, like Vorpal Sword (in D&D it's a weapon that has a pretty good chance of severing heads, just like it did the Jabberwock)
Lets not forget about chortle.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #120
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey I like 'chortle', one of my favorite pseudo-words!

Mack, next time I'll send ya the bagel for the cinamon buns..yummy! I'm not too fond of cream cheese, though so we don't have any on hand at the moment.

Bungleau, they play Grandma got run over by a reindeer on one of our local stations every morning. Kinda sticks in your head after a while!