Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 09:14 AM   #11
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*A sparkleing and crackling of lighning and ozone fills the air and suddenly, a hole opens in the air, high above the lights, spitting out KDog to land on his arse with a solid *SLAM* on the massive oak center table. Shaking the stars away, KDog looks up and sees that the Silver Mage saw him and he gets a sheepish look on his face*
Well, I couldn't help it, man! You're so good at that, I just wanted to try and improve a bit. I think Dimension Door is still a bit out of my reach! Maybe I'll stick to my guitar for now!!
Yeah, I was having problems ladst night too, I think there's getting to be a LOT of traffic on the boards at night. Hey, look, someone carved something on the table! "Property of the Moon's Hope Gang"
Huh! Looks like we're getting noticed!! Like my new sig?

Nice entry I was so mad last night, dancing with the lovely Draconia and I was getting "Page connot be found", my blood was boiling

If you need lessons on the dimension door, I'll be happy to help, sort of a repayment for the wonderful music you supplied last evening.

So how is everyone at the inn this morning?? So sad to hear about our old Barkeep, We'll have to break in a new one. Hope he can handle the roughness of our crowd

Love the new Sig!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-20-2001, 09:15 AM   #12
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

A dimension Door opens and out falls The Black Knight. "Whew! I thought I would never escape. I was captured in my sleep and made to play games for my captors' pleasure. I was given a bag of little white balls and largish sticks and made to hit little white balls back and forth on the court trying to hit small targets . . . it was horrible. But I got through it . . . sigh. So what's up? Anyone here?

BK
Old 03-20-2001, 09:19 AM   #13
Gray Mage
Banned User

Good morning, mighty Warrior, come join us at my table back here in the corner. It has been too long, how is life treating you. Not those little stress causing white balls?? You would think they could make the balls bigger.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-20-2001, 09:20 AM   #14
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
Nice entry I was so mad last night, dancing with the lovely Draconia and I was getting "Page connot be found", my blood was boiling

If you need lessons on the dimension door, I'll be happy to help, sort of a repayment for the wonderful music you supplied last evening.

So how is everyone at the inn this morning?? So sad to hear about our old Barkeep, We'll have to break in a new one. Hope he can handle the roughness of our crowd

Love the new Sig!!

Thanks! I'll take you up on it!! What about our old barkeep? Did I miss something?!?!
Morning, BK!!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 09:22 AM   #15
Black Knight

I think having the white balls be bigger might make the game harder . . . now if they made the holes bigger . . . What happen to Lof A? Where did he go . . .

BK?
Old 03-20-2001, 09:23 AM   #16
Gray Mage
Banned User

I guess you were to busy last night, or to tipsy to remember. Draconia companion, the big black, was hungry and ate him.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-20-2001, 09:26 AM   #17
Black Knight

*snicker* guess I better go read part two of this thread . . . hehehe

BK
Old 03-20-2001, 09:27 AM   #18
Gray Mage
Banned User

Charean, Bili, Wolgir, good morning. Good to see you guys this morning!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-20-2001, 09:28 AM   #19
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
*snicker* guess I better go read part two of this thread . . . hehehe

BK
It was a night to remember, if you could after the Elven wine and MD.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-20-2001, 09:32 AM   #20
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Just playing link master

The Moon's Hope Inn Part II

The Moon's Hope Inn Part I

I'll just have one coffee by the fire to warm my spirits on this glum day!

------------------

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear ignorant,
than open it and remove all doubt!