Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-02-2001, 04:39 PM   #1
Shadowblade
The Magister

If you read about the polymorth these might entertain you!

1.I was fighting a lich with shadowblade (my ranger)when he gated a demon, Shadowblade was expecting to get killed when...

The lich cast horrid wilting on the creature and killed it for me! Odd?

2. My whole party got killed by goblins! (we're not as bad as we sound!)

3. In baldurs gate 1 we stole 4 Large shields +1, and 2 sets of plate mail!

Has anyone else got some funny (ahem) tales or embarasing moments?

Let 'em flood in, I want at least 4 pages by the end of this!

SHADOWBLADE NEEDS YOU!
WRITE IN TODAY!
Old 06-02-2001, 04:54 PM   #2
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Not strictly a BG2 story, but a funny one none the less

I was creating a new spell, one which summons a Lich to fight for you. So i went into my game and created the scroll and casted it, looking forward to seeing my new creation.

It goes horribly wrong.

Shortly after casting, TWENTY!!!! (i repeat) TWENTY!!! Offensive liches are summoned and proceed to beat the living crap out of each other, and me!

Ouch.....

------------------
Old 06-02-2001, 05:03 PM   #3
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Spoiler
I was experimenting with Adalons polymorph into drow spell so i chanced myself and some party members into drows, after playing awhile and overwriting all my previous savegames i found out there was no counterspell and was stuck in drow form.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 paladin of the order of the holy flame.