Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2002, 12:04 AM   #1
Rolla ZE
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have used the search feature and found the location of some of the custom items but does anyone know where abouts you get coral from the sea caves?

Also I sold the silver nugget to burz and prisoners chain to ferro, I went back to ferro and he doesn't seem to have the chain anymore. Does this mean I have lost the items for good?
Rolla ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 09:50 AM   #2
MaskedFrog
Drow Warrior

I do not remember the exact location of the coral. I have a ranger so I am always searching.

When you sell an item, there is a good chance that it will disappear when the inventory changes. This happens after you have rested anywhere from 1 to 3 times. If the items have been removed from their inventory, they are permanently lost. Your only solution is to go back to a save game where you have those items.
MaskedFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 10:50 AM   #3
Zud
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If memory serves me correctly (any Iron Chef fans out there hehe) I think the piece of coral was just beyond the bucanner ghosts and ship you find near nessie. (hope this helps)
Zud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 03:54 AM   #4
Rolla ZE
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the info guys. You know I think I might have picked up the coral at one stage and then discarded it because I didn't think it was worth anything. Next time I have to pay more attention.

The chain is gone for good, and I can't bare to go back to an old save but I did revisit Burz and found he still hung on to the silver nugget. Yay, not all bad news.
Rolla ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 04:11 AM   #5
ice3
Drow Warrior

Nothing is innocent in this game. If it is not labeled "Gaggeter" only then I hold it preciously because you'll be sure it have a use somewhere.