Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 05:06 AM   #61
StigTC

Loki's mission is still somewhat broken, when I saw the new turnoff on level 2 I instantly went in there before talking to Loki, did my dirty deeds and when I came out to Loki, he had gone hostile.

I haven't tested if he's just always hostile.

[Edit] Just tested it, he doesn't go hostile if you talk to him first [/Edit]

[ 02-12-2004, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: StigTC ]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 03-11-2004, 11:28 AM   #62
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc, I was in 12 today, and found a problem with one of your Cult of the Dragon Rangers. I had just come out of the bedroom of one of the bad guys and had found in the bed a nice piece of armor of Cold resistance and a wand of unlimited monster summonings. It was in the northern area of the map. The dude had summoned a lich to attack me. Does that help tell you where it is?

OK, I exited the room (the one to the right of the rainbow door) and a Cult Ranger was there, walking around. Although the bio said he was Hostile, he had a green ring around his feet and never attacked me. When I began attaking him, he just took it as though I were not there. I killed him while he remained friendly.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:01 PM   #63
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Right now I am on level 7 and at the entrance to level 7 where the 2 levers are, i was being attacked by 'someone' There were no guards, or anything in the area. I even stood still for a few hoping an invisible attacker would appear but nothing. I finally got luck any my character counterattacked ad eventually 'killed someone' but no corpse or remains ever appeared.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:05 PM   #64
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

ok it seems everythng on level 7 is 'someone' The bats and rats are the way as the guard... and thre is no area transition from level 7 to level 6. Ill try leaving the game and coming back in
Old 03-11-2004, 10:09 PM   #65
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

well looks like it was on my end, as i tried to save my character the game crashed. I came back in and everything is working fine.
Old 03-21-2004, 09:09 PM   #66
roddybug
Manshoon

A few minor errors for you Ziroc;

The lvl 11 Llunet quest in the friendly camp. She answers "Here, take the [item] and give it to [Receiver]" when you accept the quest. I didn't get to complete that quest so I don't know if has a knock-on effect.

All the placed items above +5 on lvl 11 are still split plus, even though those dropped as remains are fine. I vaguely recall an "update all instances" option in the toolset when you modify an object so maybe that would do it. The items I saw tonight were blue dragon armour, armour of great health in the tiny cave, helm of Muander,armour of Muander in the statue near Bumbis and another Muander armour in the ice cave.

Level seven. The Xanther leader who starts off neutral waits for you to talk to him before attacking even though all his underlings start off hostile and wade straight in.

All Lizardrealm monks seem to have become immune to just about everything. I noticed their damage reduction absorbing 22 points of physical damage and damage resistance absorbing 6 points of elemental damage in the same blow. I was with a spellcaster and spells had some effect, but weapons had no chance.

There is a pair of floating boots above the altar in the east south east room on lvl 4. I hope that they're not important because you can't reach them.

They're all minor errors and I think that they'll be easy to fix, I certainly hope so.

[ 03-21-2004, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: roddybug ]
Old 03-23-2004, 04:37 PM   #67
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by roddybug:
A few minor errors for you Ziroc;

The lvl 11 Llunet quest in the friendly camp. She answers "Here, take the [item] and give it to [Receiver]" when you accept the quest. I didn't get to complete that quest so I don't know if has a knock-on effect.

All the placed items above +5 on lvl 11 are still split plus, even though those dropped as remains are fine. I vaguely recall an "update all instances" option in the toolset when you modify an object so maybe that would do it. The items I saw tonight were blue dragon armour, armour of great health in the tiny cave, helm of Muander,armour of Muander in the statue near Bumbis and another Muander armour in the ice cave.

Level seven. The Xanther leader who starts off neutral waits for you to talk to him before attacking even though all his underlings start off hostile and wade straight in.

All Lizardrealm monks seem to have become immune to just about everything. I noticed their damage reduction absorbing 22 points of physical damage and damage resistance absorbing 6 points of elemental damage in the same blow. I was with a spellcaster and spells had some effect, but weapons had no chance.

There is a pair of floating boots above the altar in the east south east room on lvl 4. I hope that they're not important because you can't reach them.

They're all minor errors and I think that they'll be easy to fix, I certainly hope so.
Thanks a ton for the info Rod! It helps out more than ya know! I didn't even know about the floating boots! LOL! And yeah, the Monks need to be set back to how they were. I did something wrong with them--as same with the archers, they are WAY to buffed now..

I'll add these to the fix list for this weeks update, and they should all be very easy to correct/modify!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks man!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 03-24-2004, 05:40 AM   #68
Legolas
Jack Burton

Mad

... Didn't... know about the boots...
He didn't know about the boots.
Didn't know!?

Aargh!

We've all been trying so hard to get them only to fail time and again. Tore up levels 3 and 5 looking for hidden passages. Wept at the cruelness of the situation, convinced that this was the ultimate evil ploy that would drive us all insane. And it did.
And now... Now they tell us he didn't know. It was unintentional. He hasn't been gloating, taunting, rolling on the floor laughing over the prize he kept dangling right in front of us, right outside our reach.

*breathing heavily*

Alright... calm down... deep breaths...

Choc! Yes, it must have been. This cannot have happened without a mastermind behind it. It cannot! Argh

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 03-24-2004, 10:56 AM   #69
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

You saw through his evil deeds!!! He planted those super booties of levitation +69 to trick you ALL! Muhahahahhmeowww! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 03-24-2004, 11:34 PM   #70
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

You two need to stay out of the catnip! LOL
Closed Thread