Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Thumbs Up Billiard player and WOW!!

So I DL-ed the billiard player demo, and unzipped it and ran it (with a little monkeying around - apparently the 7-zip version didn't include the engine/editor that the original post said to run with it and were included in the zip, but after looking around I found them and that led me to the "wow" part of this post)

Wow!!! I see how busy you developers have been, with the 50 or so different beta versions of editor and engine. Even if these are minor changes between version numbers, I am impressed!!! I cannot say this enough, nor can the rest of us:

Thank you for investing your time and effort into the development of this awesome amazing project!

ST the wow-ed
ps: Also, I think I understand how the billiard player special ability demo works. That being said, it was more for curiosity. I'm not worried about making a hole slew of customization right now... mebbe with the next official release. I will have more time tho soon perhaps to do something (bugtest? mod? work on my meager art skills? SOMETHING!)
Old 06-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

Default Re: Billiard player and WOW!!

Let's see, I believe there have been 63 releases since we reached .93 and probably 20 or so before then.

Acutally, I believe there are even 4 versions of the .914 release - to ensure that the talk.bin feature was working correctly.

I eagerly await any and all things that you're about to start for DC, ST.