Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2008, 05:51 PM   #1
Gavindale
The Magister

Default A little help with my CD Key problem....

I've decided to reinstall NWN on my computer, but I cannot for the life of me find my CD Key codes. I had the game installed before, but when I had to send my computer into the shop, I was told that the reason NWN (and every other game that I had installed) wasn't working, crashing all the time, etc was because of my computer operating system. With that said, I got my computer back and everything seems peachy except I cannot find my NWN CD Key codes. I have the Diamond version - not sure if that helps anyone with this - and would like to play the game again. Any help is greatly appreciated. Oh, one more thing... if I reinstall NWN, will there be conflict because I have used the codes before? Just a thought. Thanks!
Gavindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #2
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Default Re: A little help with my CD Key problem....

Did you register on BioWare's website? If you did they actually have a copy of those CD keys.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #3
Gherbod
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have the diamond version as well... so what you are looking for is the 4 page white booklet that came in the packaging... the codes for all three games are on the inside front cover of this booklet. Good luck.

- Gherbod
Gherbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:17 AM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

If you had it installed previously and still have the old nwn folder on your pc you might also try opening your nwncdkey.ini file there.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
Gavindale
The Magister

Well, first thanks for you guys responding so quickly, it's appreciated, but unfortunately I haven't got the 4 page white booklet, seeing as how I've had the game for quite awhile. And when my computer was wiped clean, I'm sure any folders of NWN are gone with it. I was hoping that I could log onto my Bioware.com account and copy the codes (I entered them a while back, which is how I am registered on the site), but when I went to look, I couldn't find them. Anyway, if there is another way to get these troublesome codes, let me know, I really don't want to have to purchase the game again so I can play. Anyway, I gotta go, if anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks!
Old 09-25-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

Have you tried emailing Bioware directly, I had a similar problem a while back and they managed to provide me with my codes, no problem.

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:21 AM   #7
Gavindale
The Magister

I haven't emailed Bioware.com before, who do I direct the email to? I looked on the site and there are a few different places to send my email.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ensure that your spam filter will accept emails, and email accounts@bioware.com

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #9
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I spilt drink on the back of my NWN instruction manual and peeled the serial key right off from it. I mailed it to Bioware and they mailed me a new key within a few days. Quick sharp. Plus they included a cd with all the latest patches on - which with my 56.6k modem at the time, was lovely