Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 03-03-2004, 11:44 AM   #1
1st Wizard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi there. Hopefully someone can help me (again). Seems I can't get the hang of NWN. I am a 5 level ranger and I have chosen summon monster I as my one and only spell, but how do you cast it? I've rested after choosing it from my spell book and placed it in my spell list, when I click on my character and choose spell to cast, its there, but dim and won't let me cast it. Tried without armor and shield, but still a no go.
??????????
Old 03-03-2004, 12:00 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Don't select your character. Select a spot on the ground were you want the creature to appear. When you select your character it means you want to cast a spell on yourself like "cure wounds".

[ 03-03-2004, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote