Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 10-02-2003, 06:13 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

When I put the stand-alone server up, and then go in, and do a list of RPG multiplayer games, Undermountain is not listed. I don't know if it's because I am coming from the same IP or what, but can one of ya go into either gamespy or the NWN serverlist and see if "Escape from Undermountain" is listed under the Roleplaying listing?

I was thinking maybe Gamespy has new ports now and I need to open my router for those or if its just me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:51 PM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Don't worry it happens me all the time. GS is lagging so it takes a few minutes to show up (sometimes more). If it does not show up after about 15 mins then it may be something else but I did just go in there now and theres a good few people in also.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:52 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Argh. It hasn't been showing up on Gamespy since the latest patch. Reason being? My Server Description was too long. lol. Anyway, I condensed it, and now it shows up fine..

I was wondering why the server wasn't being packed every night like it used too. heh.. well, back to the show...

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote