Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2000, 05:54 AM   #1
Ziroc

Come on, I know thats not the right answer lets post here guys!! What are
you looking forward to in NWN's? Ideas!! We'll start posting some interviews here from the
designers on NWN's this coming week!

Ziroc
Old 05-17-2000, 10:22 AM   #2
Moggl

Let's go release our armies of veteran Moggls....

Old 05-22-2000, 09:24 AM   #3
Ziroc

Did you get to check out that NWN video? I thought it looked cool!

I can't WAIT till we get it and create our own dungeons and story!! I plan to create Undermountain!!!
(Evil Laugh) heheh..

Also, Vampire will have a Storyteller scriptor, kinda like NWN but I don't think its as advanced.. dunno, you?

Ziroc
Old 05-27-2000, 06:28 AM   #4
Moggl

Re: the vid: yup!

I do have my doubts about Vampire and their editor but then again, I've only heard various bits 'n' pieces about it and no-one seems to know anything for a fact.

PS: Remind me to create Beregost suburbia
Old 05-27-2000, 02:54 PM   #5
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

I think I'm gonna explode before this game comes out I'm looking forward to it so much. The realtime dungeonmaster aspect of it should hopefully provide that old ADnD feel where you really can't predict what's going to happen next. Trailer's look awesome, roll on 2001.
Asphyxiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2000, 12:46 AM   #6
Ziroc

Whats SO cool about it is say you setup a server, and you are the DM, your party (other REAL players) are running around and run into a monster -- you can BECOME the monster and attack them and be more of a threat than simple AI! Also, you can set traps, be NPC's -- its amazing! I plan on making Undermountain! A HUGE 40+ level dungeon that a crazed mage made in Waterdeep under the Yawning Portal!

Ziroc
Old 06-06-2000, 05:10 AM   #7
Moggl

Mind if I bring my Bow of Marksmanship???

Old 06-12-2000, 11:28 AM   #8
Opus

You might want some nasty arrows to go with that bow...
Old 06-30-2000, 04:32 AM   #9
RaistlinMajere

i have played Neverwinter befor they droped it and then made it 3D so hey if you don't have DROW race or classe MAKE it k bye...
Old 07-02-2000, 12:57 AM   #10
Nick

Ziroc:If you create an accurate Undermountain Ill be surprised if anybody will be able to make it too the bottem and come back out alive.That place is an adventurers dream and nightmare all in one.LONG LIVE NEVERWINTER NIGHTS!