Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 08:31 AM   #1
Lord Arlion Majere
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello! i played bg and bg2 and icewind dale (whit the expansions pack...!) and might and magic 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8....so i decided to play wizards and warriors [img]smile.gif[/img]

in the crypt now and trying to figurate out how to use the crystall....the place i shall use it...is it just to the side of the first elevator?

............hehe..... when i started to play the game i tought that it was stupid that the towns where in 2d.....but now i am completely fine whit it [img]smile.gif[/img]

one thing.....i havnt got the darkside....havnt the conection to download it....can anyone do me a BIG favor? send me an copy whit the mail...not email but the mail.....please??....hehe! can send back some others games as civ3....all the newest games....original!

In trance we trust
Old 11-09-2001, 10:27 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome, Lord Arlon Majere! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ok, on the first elevator, look on the wall just to the left of the elevator for a recessed "receptacle", then "USE" the crystal on the receptacle. It will stick in there and will be the elevator button for every time you need to use it.

In the Crypt, you will find other crystals which will be used in other receptacles as well, so be looking for those.

Cheers, and have fun!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 10:27 AM   #3
Moni

Saz beat me here with the correct answer and in much better detail!

Welcome to the game AND the forum!

If you get stuck anywhere throughout this level of game play, if you go to start menu/programs/activision/wizards & warriors, you'll find a couple of online files, one of which is a walkthrough for the crypt/asylum.

I am not familiar with Darkside so I can't help you there.
Are you interested in playing Wizardry 8? It is going to be released sometime next week. Looks like lots of fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Happy adventuring!

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 11-12-2001, 04:28 AM   #4
Lord Arlion Majere
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i found it out my self actualy, but thanks for the reply!

seems like a interesting game...to bad i doesnt got time to play more than i do.... school,work....work school....all day long....