Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-30-2000, 11:13 PM   #1
Elowin
Welcomed New User

I couldn't find the Leprechaun discussion--probably one more day back then I looked. I don't necessarily want to kill the Lep if I don't have to. But I have looked all over The Enchanted Isle that I can get to and cannot find his stash or any "proof" to complete the quest. I have just started the Temple there (Temple of Isis) so if the Lep's hideout is beyond the Temple that would explain why I have not found it. I would like some clues or confirmation on dealing with this green-guy please. Thanks.

In the fron of the Temple entrance is a conspicuous pile of sand. What is that all about?

I have another quest looking for the Seed of the Living Tree. Sabastio mentioned I think two sources and didn't care which. I thought for sure one would be Oakenmir but going back there was seedless and I couldn't get any convirsation going on the subject either. So, is this Living Tree seed going to turn up beyond the Temple of Isis in The Enchanted Isle or I need a clue as to its location if before the Temple? Thanks.

I just offered W&W for sale in several days--I think I'm going to need another week. Thank you for the help.

[Could someone clean up the English in the line that reads, "Notify your by email when someone reply this topic?" I suggest, "Notify you by email when someone replies to this topic?"]
Elowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2000, 03:10 AM   #2
Gauleiter

Why would you not want to kill him? The experience is wonderful, and the weapon he drops is decent. His stash, where you'll find the proof you need for the rat pawn guy, is near Kerah's place in the Temple of Isis; well, not *in* the temple, but you're not through the temple at that point, so... anyway, you'll know what I mean when you get there

That pile of sand is just as important as those thousands of urns lying about the temples and those billions of ale kegs scattered about Gael Serran.
Old 12-31-2000, 08:21 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Seed of the living tree - when you get through Anephas's temple, you have access to the lost sea area and its' dungeons. Over in the isle of sands, you will come across several trees that will attack you and yield a seed. You can get one through killing Oakenmir if your consience can handle killing a venerable watcher (but in only fulfilled the quest for one participant, not the whole party). Be warned - this guy is the toughest dude in the entire Gael Serran (ie would do more damage to you than Cet, Kerah and Anephas combined )

When you go up to see Kerah (you will know what that means when you get there), you should nip out and also visit the Leprechauns Lair - the proof you need is called something like "Stone of Clover".
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2000, 03:17 PM   #4
Elowin
Welcomed New User

I think something has gone wrong with the Leprechaun Quest? I read that the proof you need is a "clover" of sorts. I found the Leprchaun's lair/treasure and opened two chests there--no clover and nothing else that IDs the Lep. THEN I confronted the little guy in the front and tried to pickpocket him but no one in the party has a strong enough trait for it. I don't kill anything that does not attack or otherwise hurt the party--and I think this lives up to the Mavin Oath too. In any case I took some swipes at him and he disappears--as usual and since I had found the treasure he is off looking for a new lair I assume. WHERE is the "proof" now? How do I get it from him if he has it on him when I confront him in his home? This quest may have to go down the tubes as I do not have a saved game immediately before discovering his home. HELP? Thank you... I am otherwise really enjoying my adventuring.
Elowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2000, 05:12 PM   #5
carg
The Magister

That's strange, not finding the clover in the chests. Note that it's an amulet, not any form of plant. I'm not sure what it's name is when unidentified, but do check your amulets for a golden one ending in a V.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote