Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2000, 11:56 AM   #1
Mortis Metacarpus

Come on, there's got to be more of you than this! I posted on the BG II forum but seems something put them off. Maybe the title? And there was me thinking reverse psychology worked.
Old 12-16-2000, 03:03 AM   #2
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Trust me, there are alot of people anticipating this game, the reason why many are not posting is probably due to the fact that the game isnt coming out till Q2 of next yr(according to the latest news). If you go to the official NWN Message Boards you will find alot more people interested in the game.
UnForGiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 02:54 PM   #3
Mortis Metacarpus

Whey hey! 26 posts on these boards and the... third person to actually acknowledge my existence. Maybe I cast invisibility on myself by accident. Nah, it'd have to have been non-detection as well. : )
Old 12-19-2000, 06:26 PM   #4
Jon the Hell Caster

I think you were imprisoned and now you are here with all of us!
Old 12-20-2000, 01:41 PM   #5
Mortis Metacarpus

No, *sob* I just *sob* don't come here much anymore. I've found places where I'm appreciated. *Sobs loudly*