Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2002, 03:54 PM   #1
Sorcerer Alex

Uh, it's like, okay. And stuff [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2002, 03:56 PM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Shut up and get back to work, slave [img]tongue.gif[/img] No opinions from you!
Old 10-24-2002, 03:58 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I see you took some Nederwiet with you to the US.
Old 10-24-2002, 05:17 PM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

yeah i've actually had a bit too much to drink

Old 10-24-2002, 06:07 PM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

"a bit"? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2002, 07:22 PM   #6
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
I think part of the problem is that you seem a little anonymous (at least to me). You've been here a long time, but in all honesty, there isn't a single thing I can say about you; I can't point out one characteristic or trait you have, because I know so little of you. I'm not exactly a newbie here either, and I'm reasonably familiar with a lot of people and how they post, but you seem to be an exception. Maybe you could try opening up a little more, giving us more of a look into your life? If you need to, post threads on what's going on, or just write a quick note in the cafe to tell us how it's going. Also, you could try talking to some other forum members through MSN or AOL messenger; this is a great way of getting to know people, and this way you could get the recognition and appreciation you want when you post. One thing is for sure though; you're not being ignored or neglected on purpose. We all make threads that get zero replies, and it's nothing personal, just a bit of a flopped topic at worst. Things like this are often coincedental though, and so certainly not worth worrying about. I hope you feel better soon [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2002, 04:55 AM   #7
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Yeah, I feel the same, sorta, but there's this one guy, Arledrian and he makes posts and stuff and just well, I dunno... it's just that well, he doesn't have a KungFuGal in his sig and it's kinda like ummm... doesn't make his posts as good as some other posters, y'know?
Old 10-25-2002, 05:08 AM   #8
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
quote:
Yeah, I feel the same, sorta, but there's this one guy, Arledrian and he makes posts and stuff and just well, I dunno... it's just that well, he doesn't have a KungFuGal in his sig and it's kinda like ummm... doesn't make his posts as good as some other posters, y'know? [/QUOTE]There's also this other guy, I think his name is Downunda, who is obessesd with ladyzeeke's KungFuGal [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT:

[ 10-25-2002, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 10-25-2002, 08:14 AM   #9
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
quote:
Yeah, I feel the same, sorta, but there's this one guy, Arledrian and he makes posts and stuff and just well, I dunno... it's just that well, he doesn't have a KungFuGal in his sig and it's kinda like ummm... doesn't make his posts as good as some other posters, y'know? [/QUOTE]There's also this other guy, I think his name is Downunda, who is obessesd with ladyzeeke's KungFuGal [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT:

[/QUOTE]You got to admit that that KungFuGal has something. Dunno what, but she's got something
Old 10-25-2002, 10:02 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
You got to admit that that KungFuGal has something. Dunno what, but she's got something
LOL, more likely it's what she lacks....I think she burned an undergarment or two along the way!