Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-15-2002, 08:11 AM   #41
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hiya Blue [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] nice 2 c u here.... Well I am proud that a few years ago due 2 our skool being rebuilt we got 17 weeks of holidays all up [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Suck evewybody [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 08:19 AM   #42
uss
20th Level Warrior

■■■■! i don`t want you all to get the wrong idea of me.
im sorry, lady blue. i really wasnt trying to hit on you or flirt with you. im NOT one of those people who gets drunk vevery 5 minutes, I do NOT watch and comment girls bras or asses. i do NOT really touch a girls hair. i know that a girl would freak out and become agressive. im the shyest damn person in our whole class. plus, the most unpopular. if i write about pulling somebodys hair, i do NOT actually do it . i only write that.
Old 04-15-2002, 08:31 AM   #43
Glorfindel

Ooooo Ok Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] .... but such a sweet, mature, sensetive, charming, caring, nice cafe owner like urself would NEVER Whomp me now would u
Old 04-15-2002, 08:33 AM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets do a bit of 'clean up' on the language today. I don't mind the occasional curse words but it seems once ONE person does it we get a parade of posts with them.

Has anyone played IWD Trials of the Lurmaster? I'm in the last few parts of it and got bogged down with all my 'flawed gems' but think I've figured out what to do.

Cloudy, home with a sinus headache and allergies today
Old 04-15-2002, 08:37 AM   #45
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ladies and Gentlemen, lets do a bit of 'clean up' on the language today. I don't mind the occasional curse words but it seems once ONE person does it we get a parade of posts with them.

Has anyone played IWD Trials of the Lurmaster? I'm in the last few parts of it and got bogged down with all my 'flawed gems' but think I've figured out what to do.

sorry, im just not in the best mood right now
Old 04-15-2002, 08:38 AM   #46
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hope you get better soon Cloudy, I hate being sick - even prefer going to work [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 08:39 AM   #47
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Ive Played TotL... it was fun [img]smile.gif[/img] ... for the gems (Spoilers naturally) U gotta put them in the chest that is in the same part of that cave... and then it gets teleported back to the alter but it is perfect and a better Gem IIRC [img]smile.gif[/img] no longer flawed
Old 04-15-2002, 08:47 AM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Downunda, thanks for the get well wishes. I'd rather be at work too! This rainy weather is most likely the reason for my sinus troubles. I'm hoping my allergy meds kick in and the headache goes away soon!

uss, no worries, hope your mood improves! I could ask Glorfy to sing and dance for us.. or *winks at Glorfy* maybe he'd recite poetry or something...hehe

Glorf, do you mean that I need to put one stone in each chest of the rooms where I found them? Or all of them in one chest? I had thought just one but haven't tested my theory yet.

Cloudy
Old 04-15-2002, 08:56 AM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

See you all later, I think I'm going to break down and take painkillers and try to sleep this headache off. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Take care everyone!

Cloudy
Old 04-15-2002, 09:07 AM   #50
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, all, overcast and warm here, with a threatened thunderstorm, which we don't need, Lord knows. Poor Cloudy! I get headaches, too, migraines, but since the invention of the wonder drug Maxxalt I no longer have to take painkillers. Uss, you listen to Cloudy! No cursing at IW. Glorfy, when I was in elhi school, we had summer break from some day in the last week of May until the day after Labor Day,(1st Monday in September.)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society