Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2001, 12:14 AM   #151
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol okok I'll be there

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-07-2001, 12:17 AM   #152
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc:

Good cuz I had just come up with some really great ways to torture you. See ya tommorow Deiter.

-Signing Off 4 The Night (aka 6 hours)-

Killing Spree
Old 10-07-2001, 12:23 AM   #153
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol G'night Killing Spree

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-07-2001, 12:39 AM   #154
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

~Studies Deiter and KS.~ The bond between these two is immense... I wonder if anything could ever break it... Maintaining an amiable tone~ "I must say that I am rather disappointed that I have received so little information in exchange for so much relevations on my side... no matter, I have grown accustomed to others' suspicions."

Turning to face Larry, Deiter and KS, she continues, "May I have a look at your blades? It is purely an academic interest, for I am a kensai-mage."

{OOC: I've exceeded my internet dialup plan for Oct (!) and it's only 7 Oct...grrr... therefore, I may be slower than usual in responding cos I will probably disconnect to type a large post before reconnecting and posting, etc.

As my character hasn't been officially given the boot, I take it that she will tentatively remain. Killing Spree - If you have no objection, I would like you to help run her whenever I'm away. However, if none of the active members are keen to do so, I will simply be following your new thread to see if there's any way I can occasionally spice up the plot by adding her in temporarily and removing her in a non-irritating and coherent way. *Be assured that I will not ruin the plot by forcing her in *

Lastly, I just want to say that I've had lots of fun so far and to thank you all for allowing my character in. May the reborn group have an exciting time ahead and the story develop into a glorious tale of intrigue!}