Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2001, 10:54 PM   #31
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

alright, I e-mailed you all my info (I think it was everything anyway )

-Jafin

------------------

Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Guardian of Boo and best friend of Minsc

[This message has been edited by Jafin (edited 09-03-2001).]
Old 09-03-2001, 10:57 PM   #32
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright then, so far we have a Mage (me) and a Thief (Jafin). anybody want to step up and take fighters and clerics? we have 4 more spots left, you know... (however, Milamber and Lioness get next choices, since they asked first...)

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-03-2001, 11:01 PM   #33
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

so will we be using new or low-level characters, or are we using older, high-level ones with excessively powerful weapons and armor?

-Jafin

------------------

Arch-Mage of the HADB
Old 09-03-2001, 11:04 PM   #34
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well i would prefer to start from scratch, so we could have our characters grow together, then import them to SoA and have them grow some more! but of course, when we get all the people in the game (im hoping to limit it to 5 ppl, so there are now 3 spots left) we'll take a vote on wheter to use oldies or newbies.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-03-2001, 11:12 PM   #35
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Sounds good to me, but I just hope I get SoA before we beat BG1! I guess this means I'll just have to get it sooner then (not that I wasn't planning to get it of course)!

-Jafin

------------------

Arch-Mage of the HADB
Old 09-04-2001, 04:32 PM   #36
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

cmon people, i still need 3 ppl to fill the warrior and priest classes! and of course, there will be one spot left over for a whatever type class.

------------------

Old 09-04-2001, 06:09 PM   #37
Lioness
Jack Burton

Milamber, I e-mailed you back, but now I am thinking maybe we should stick with BG1, cuz Jafin doesn't have TOB anyway. By the time we finish we will both probly have BG2 and TOB. Whatcha think? Anyway I will play a fighter or ranger. I prefer ranger, but if you'd rather straight fighter, I'll do that. We are playing with TOTSC, right?

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-04-2001, 07:41 PM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yeah, a ranger would be fine. were using the expansion on both games, and the patches would help. and we still need a priest, and someone to fill the last slot with whatever you want...

------------------

Old 09-04-2001, 07:42 PM   #39
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

If we must we must. I can creat a new character or I have a lvl 26 Paladin, a lvl 34 mage, and a lvl 11 mage. It really wouldn't be fair to play bg1 with any of these characters. I guess I'll have to make a new one. It really doesn't matter to me. I like to be either a mage or a tank (paladin or fighter). Nothing else really suits my personality.

Can we pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase play BG2 instead though???

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-04-2001, 07:48 PM   #40
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

mil, well get to bg2 soon... but i prefer to include everyone we can, and from the looks of it its gonna be slim pickings as it is. and you can be a fighter class, or a fighter/mage, or something, but that means the next person has to be a *gasp* PRIEST! and if nobody fills in, i'll roll a priest and we take turns every week using him.

------------------