Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2003, 12:42 AM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

which of the four would you most want to see? I am currently in the design stages for a new series and I'm unsure of just what series to do... There are four choices these are:

It's not easy being a space trucker, espedcially in a world caught up in space pirates and alien invasion, somewhere in the middle of all of this the spice still must flow, as must the observatory telescopes, childrens toys, nunchucks, killer robots, and other unusual freight which the infamouse "Deathtrucker" pirate captain of the seas must make aliving off of trucking around the universe in his hot-rod space truck, that he likes to call "The Dragonfly" Can he cope with the alien menace, peer pressure, a pirate clan breathing down his kneck AND still make quota? Find out in this comedic fan parody of the Earth and Beyond Universe...
(pardon my pencil for breaking)

"If there is a god beyond God he'll still kneel to God..." Power can sometimes get to one's head, especially a man who has dedicated his life to becoming the ultimate martial artist in the universe, unable to even lift a finger and send his opponents flyhing, he proves to be too much, even by his own standards, and has many internal struggles with his mind along with the fights to become a cannidate for ruler of a multi-dimensional tear to another universe of unlimited power, who will win outside, and inside of this solitary yet many men in one? Can too much power go to one's head? Or is multiple personality schitzofrenia something that can be benefitial to a being in charge of a universe? Whoever wins, however, will achieve the goal which every person who strives for perfection strives for. Who will become Omnipotent?

Expect lots of psychological questioning of one's self and reality and the ways of human thinking.

A young man with a troubled past leads into a dark depression which introduces him to the school of necromancy, soon this former monk develops skills of the most vile kind in necromancy: Skin scribing... His accute rune training from his days as a monk and his perfection in the scribes enable him to do many a magical thing, a fear to his enemies, a rival to many, how will this changes scribe react when he returns to his monistary after his training, better yet, how will his monistary react to him? So troubled now with his new hobby, he has decided to take a journey over many miles of terrain, transversing a now destroyed path which he once followed in darkness, now will he seek light again, or return with a vengance? Find out in: "Scribe"
Expect magic of the wild and vile kind, with scribe spells such as "Bone Thorns" and "Grant Hernia" Not for the squeemish...

The times are either so ancient or so futuristic that there is no recorded past or future, all that matters to these midevial people is the here-and-now, though life is the usual as that of ancient western civilization, a strange visitor from the east, bringing with him smoke powder, depurifies the objectivity of magic and brings shock and awe to the once simplistic cultures of building, destruction, and rebuilding, he brings with him the will to destroy all things evil and bring peace to the lands once and forever by eliminating darkness from the world, some say you can't take the moon away, but Kugutsu thinks he can blow it up... Expect action/comedy/suspense in a world full of mideavilism, and odd technologies in magic, broken by a yound man with the only explosive cannon in known existance to these people, his ways of life seem just as strange as his weapons, can he learn to adjust to these new people? Or will he be forces to either take over or go into hiding? Find out in KUGUTSU - The Lost Rifleman

On a side note: The winning comic will also have a mini-story:
Ours were turbulant times in a world long ago, in times when foxes could become men, and men gods, what would happen if a man who was a fox and controller of the element of lightening should be born into this world? Balances, counterbalances, a secret story of deception and betrayle in a world gone awry with mysticism and lore, bringing fear into the heart of every man, can this kitsune raiden, become a ritsune kai? Or will he be found an abbomination and banished, never to leave a mark in history; on time's smooth skin?

[ 04-16-2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 04-16-2003, 01:03 AM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

First vote!

You have lots of talents! All of them are good, and you draw well, too.
Old 04-16-2003, 04:31 AM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I choose no. 4 . I don't understand. are you trying to make a manga?
Old 04-16-2003, 04:42 AM   #4
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

I'd say Scribe.
Old 04-16-2003, 07:20 AM   #5
lethoso
Manshoon

necromancy \o/
Old 04-16-2003, 07:50 AM   #6
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Omnipotent or Kugutsu! They both sound/look cool [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2003, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 04-16-2003, 08:02 AM   #7
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Definatly Scribe [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2003, 08:52 AM   #8
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

Scribe get's my vote again.

On a side note, doesn't that Schizo/God guy's hairdo look suspiciously like the Lady of Pain's.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:50 AM   #9
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
[QB]you draw well, too.[QB]
I'm amazed that you can tell based on the fact that I drew all of the above pictures in like 3 minutes scanned them and used a broken pencil to do so [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I've taken a liking to scribe, I think it might be the winner [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2003, 09:55 AM   #10
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

Please dont take scribe....no offense man but Omnipotent sounds so cool GOOD Story VERY good i will be sad if i cant see any more of omni
if you decide to take scribe can you maybe to omni to and just mail it to me??
My hotmail adress is Cristianmalmros@hotmail.com