Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-22-2002, 09:15 AM   #41
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Hmmm...

Guess I'm gonna have to go with eyes, hair and nose - in that order.

I've had many compliments on my green (yet color-changing) eyes. The auburn color of my hair is very nice and it's very soft (although I wish it had some natural curl to it instead of being straight). And, for some odd reason, guys have always adored my 'cute button nose' as most call it.

Of course, I do have a couple other 'features' that tend to attract much attention, but I won't go into that here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Worst feature, for me, is my chin. I don't like it one bit! I'm not sure why.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-22-2002, 09:52 AM   #42
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Wulfere:
I think it is possibly my hunchback, or perhaps the single eyebrow that runs all the way about my head.
But some folks say it is the fact that I have one leg shorter that the other. I dunno I can't decide.

Nicely done, smooth yet sharp. I think that post deserves a medal of some kind. Anyway, I am with you and Neb - best features a bit hrad to come by. Basically my only redeeming feature is that my hair is quite nice, but only because I have worked at growing it for 2 and a half years so most of the girls I know are jealous. Not something to be proud of I suppose.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 01-22-2002, 12:19 PM   #43
Durwyn
Elminster

Well heh interesting discussion [img]smile.gif[/img] . My Mother being an actress and my Dad being an actor gave me some nice features... I'd say for one I like my hair... Actually I love my hair. They are great! I did so much stuff with them made so many interesting stiles . I also like my eyes, a lot of people tell me that my light blue eyes seem to bright up in the dark heh no kidding. I'm lucky to get my Moms nose, so I got a very toned nice nose as well hehe. And well I mean I dont know, I think most of my face features are pretty nice [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 01-22-2002, 12:42 PM   #44
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Me? My hair - all my friends say I have beautiful hair. It's really thick, a bit wiry (don't ask) and blond. Otherwise, my eyes. Brown, greenish around the edges and orangey in the middle with a dark rim, and really long dark eyelashes. The only problem with that being I have to wear really THICK glasses so no-one ever notices. I also belong to the rare teenagers who never get pimples [img]smile.gif[/img]
Any chances of being beautiful are ruined by a snub nose (that's what they're called, right?), really wide cheekbones (so my face looks pretty wide) and a height of 5'1".
Old 01-22-2002, 12:47 PM   #45
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
I resent that!! And by the way, we are not that many here right now.. ehrm..

Well to answer something on this threads topic.. Er.. hmm. I don´t honestly know or think I have anything that I specially like about myself. I don´t weep when I look at myself in the mirror, a mild curse perhaps, but I mostly let the beholder make thoose judgments instead.

Wolfie - your best feature, by far, is your smile.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-22-2002, 12:58 PM   #46
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

OH and LS: your eyes? I'd say your eyes combined with your eyebrows! But then again I do think I have an eyebrow fetish

My eyebrows? [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] - not THAT'S a new one on eme

Thanks anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2002, 01:00 PM   #47
Durwyn
Elminster

You know, anyone who has good hair should consider it an honor, we're blessed that our hair are thick, easy to do things with. I have friends who hate their hair and cant wait to get a little older to completely shave their heads heheh.

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Durwyn ]

Old 01-22-2002, 03:37 PM   #48
Moiraine
Anubis

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

Wolfie - your best feature, by far, is your smile.

Eyes too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2002, 03:42 PM   #49
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Eyes too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hiya, hon! [img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img]

And yes...he has lovely eyes. *swoons*

Old 01-22-2002, 04:11 PM   #50
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Aelia, when are we going to get a pic of you up there?? I love beautiful hair... both my boyfriend and my best girlfriend have beautiful long hair, I'm so envious of it! It's especially irking to have a boyfriend with better-looking hair than yourself, LOL. Fortunately mine is still longer. Plus THEY both envy me for having straight hair as opposed to their frizzy curls
Anyway I'd love to see a pic of you up there! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Very soon actually. Some pictures of me and my babies are at work with my dad as we speak getting scanned. I'm going to send them to you to post for me if that's okay [img]smile.gif[/img]