Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-21-2002, 04:23 PM   #21
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Come on you guys, if you have anything to say to Calaethis, you can PM him instead of spamming his thread. It's all in his honour, after all. The most honourable threads all have zero replies, dontchaknow
Wait, I thought this thread was meant to point out to people that making sigs smaller was a good idea if they had large sigs? But it really WAS just a thread about an issue that should have been PM'ed to him instead?
Old 11-21-2002, 04:23 PM   #22
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Come on you guys, if you have anything to say to Calaethis, you can PM him instead of spamming his thread. It's all in his honour, after all. The most honourable threads all have zero replies, dontchaknow
YES! THANK YOU! AT LAST! someone has seen the light... NO WAIT! Dont PM me... I dont wanna get a flood of PMs!... [img]tongue.gif[/img] *grins* I guess that means you'll have to ignore my sig then? [/QUOTE]Oh, sorry, I must have missed the [blatent piss-taking] [/blatent piss-taking] tags [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2002, 04:27 PM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Oh, sorry, I must have missed the [blatent piss-taking] [/blatent piss-taking] tags [img]smile.gif[/img]
*laughs* and *I* wasn't taking the piss? *laughs* my, my, imagine that. Well, if I *wasnt* taking the piss, it's news to me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2002, 04:32 PM   #24
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*laughs* and *I* wasn't taking the piss? *laughs* my, my, imagine that. Well, if I *wasnt* taking the piss, it's news to me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Please people there are bathrooms for you to do that sort of thing. If you could stand right next to the guy using the urinal so you could save space and shorten the waiting line that would be great also [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-21-2002, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: caleb ]
Old 11-21-2002, 04:34 PM   #25
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Please people there are bathrooms for you to do that sort of thing. If you could stand right next to the guy using the urinal so you could save space and shorten the waiting line that would be great also [img]smile.gif[/img]
lmao. Caleb stop that! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Thats an ill mental image.
Old 11-21-2002, 04:36 PM   #26
Lord Shield

i've lost track now. I thoguht this thread was a comment abotu people's sigs, hence offering my own opinion in the matter. But it's just a praise of a sig?

so what was the "hint" then, if that's what it was?

*confuzzled*

Old 11-21-2002, 04:41 PM   #27
Kaltia
Jack Burton

*applauds* well done, sweetie [img]smile.gif[/img]
Am I right in assuming DB and /)K will have hoards of people after the same thing now? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 11-21-2002, 04:45 PM   #28
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Am I right in assuming DB and /)K will have hoards of people after the same thing now? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
*blush* why thank you kat dear. I don't suppose you could come on msn? please? heh, Good God, I HOPE DB and /)K dont get hoards of ppl doing that to them, they'd both hate me... bah... maybe this thread shouldnt have been started. Then again... bah, so much for my hope my sig would go unnoticed...
Old 11-21-2002, 04:46 PM   #29
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Yourself included? Check out your sig text! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I may have little under my posts, but I purposely choose to keep it simple. And as we all know, the simplest truths are the most profound truths [img]redface.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2002, 04:49 PM   #30
Lord Shield

Quote:
quote:
Yourself included? Check out your sig text! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I may have little under my posts, but I purposely choose to keep it simple. And as we all know, the simplest truths are the most profound truths [img]redface.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]either that or you didn't have much to say

so why do you hammer another member's sig? is that helpful? nope. does she breach the IW regulations? nope

this is one reason such things should:

1) be in PMs

2) not be mentioneed at all. if you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all