Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-12-2000, 12:26 AM   #1
Philip

I know what you are talking about, and I do have members of the same guild get their quests at the same time. Some quests are one time things (like killing somebody) others can be done over and over again (by different chatacters). The only real problem seems to be when a quest can't be completed (like the Scabban bug). My point is that as long as you can get ANY quest from a guild, then you can advance in that guild. The PARTICULAR quest isn't that important. My only gripe is that the text for some of these quests is very long. The Mada Mabbig quest seemed to take forever for one character, and I have four in the mage guild. I really wish there was some way to quickly advance thru NPC text.

Old 10-12-2000, 01:20 AM   #2
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

I have a question here. I've recently as said in other posts, had all my characters obtain membership in all the guilds. I know we've talked and we all know once you talk to Scabban and complete that quest, no one else seems able to obtain it.

Well, currently I have a Barbarian with a Thief's Guild level of 4 and a Warriors Guild of 4. I also have a Samurai with a Bushi Guild level of 3, which enabled him to get Tiger Strike. My goal was to get the rest of my characters these guild levels. But I cant!

My problem is, I went and had all my other members give Torin the dragon arrow. They all obtained level 2 in the Bushi guild, but when asked for more quests, Master Wu skipped the Grunaxe quest and asked about Shichi the Black Hand assassin. So, it looks like I've missed out, and GOD THAT SUCKS! At least I can train in Kung Fu now for my Ninja...I'll let y'all know how powerful it gets at level 12 (currently level 5 like her).

Also, I obtained 10 more Serpin coins for my Ninja lady, and when she got Thief's level 2, she was not offered more quests. My Barbarian had already got the Ardriben book and the Boar's Bracelet, but I was not offered these quests again.

Word of warning fellow gamers, if you plan to have multiple members in a guild, HAVE THEM ALL JOIN AND ASK FOR QUESTS AT ONCE! Thats the way I do it now, but I'm screwed totally about obtaining these other quests. If they have asked for a quest to find a certain item and someone else does it, they still get credit. But if they havent asked and it gets completef, sorry charlie, you're totally shafted...which seems unfair.

I do love this game a lot, but this is really a lousy thing, any thoughts any one? Perhaps there is a way around this dillema?

I think we're SOL. Learn and live.

Scronan