Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-18-2001, 04:22 PM   #1
KALYN

I am in chapter five, and somehow I screwed up and after returning to the Matron Mother with the royal blood of one of her neighbors, she calls me out as a surfacer, and then attacks me. I then kill everyone in the city, and go back to the silver dragon, and she won't help me escape or even take her eggs back because I caused all these problems in the Drow city. Unfortunately, I don't have any saved games far enough back that will let me try to redo this scenario. Is there any way to go around this or salvage my game without missing any triggers?

Any help would be great.

Old 01-18-2001, 04:35 PM   #2
Kuthuman

Ill guess that if she figured you out its because you werent talking like a drow or somthing, or maybe u took to long. Anyways I say kill the dragon (you can use its blood with flesh coat to make flesh armor) and then head to the tunnels near the dwarf village, i think they are the west tunnels. In thoughs tunnels is a way out its near the top middle of the map. The monsters in there are pretty wussy but watch out for the drow guarding the exit. Also if you put a summoned monster on the gorgon statue and kill the monsters that come out you can get girdle of frost giant strength.

Old 01-18-2001, 04:39 PM   #3
KALYN

Thanx...I will try that post haste. I have a good aligned party, but I'll be damned if there is anything breathing in the underdark by the time I'm done.

Old 01-18-2001, 11:06 PM   #4
Armisael

Or you could just skirt around the silver dragon and flee the Underdark. Maybe the eggs will sell for something. Silver dragons are meant to be pretty rough, too.