Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-14-2004, 07:57 AM   #21
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Mwa ha ha, I got it right!

For a moment I thought it was something to do with jealousy, as if the sister had done something relating to the man, but I knew that that couldn't be the answer as the story does not give this information. I linked the sister's death to the mother's death, and voila.

Who says we have the mind of a psychopath? Could be the mind of a detective as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2004, 08:28 AM   #22
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
Mwa ha ha, I got it right!

For a moment I thought it was something to do with jealousy, as if the sister had done something relating to the man, but I knew that that couldn't be the answer as the story does not give this information. I linked the sister's death to the mother's death, and voila.

Who says we have the mind of a psychopath? Could be the mind of a detective as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
yep, using deduction and logic, you can figure it out. the reasons behind some getting put into the class of a psychopath depends on how fast they answer and if they thought of other things first. take me for instance, I used logic, but did not think of jealousy for some reason (no I am not a psychopath). but to me it was rather obvious on why she killed her own sister.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:37 AM   #23
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

Well, I got it wrong which ia good thing. Though, perhaps the people who say they got it wrong are the ones we should fear most as a clever killer wouldn't tell.

[ 12-14-2004, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Blunderbuss ]
Old 12-14-2004, 11:47 AM   #24
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Dun dun DUNNNNNNN

Like I said, I didn't get it right on my very first thought process. I thought of jealousy, adultery, etc, and rule them out, as I knew from the implications of the setup that the murder was related to the mysterious male. Then, it's cold hard, scientific logic from there on out. What effect was she wanting to reproduce? Voila!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 12-14-2004, 12:26 PM   #25
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Phew. Just checked that one with my gf, luckily she answered wrongly.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:17 PM   #26
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

I got it straightaway, it was pretty obvious, i mean i would do it......

did i say that aloud?
(muhhahahaha)
Old 12-15-2004, 07:49 AM   #27
wellard
Dracolisk

OK this is left field ....

I really did stop and think about it and saw no connection at first... then I thought of her sister having a massive stroke / heart attack because of the stress of there mother dying. Because her sister had become a vegetable (brain damage) She killed her sister out of mercy.

Some one gets me a white straightjacket while the analysts work that one out

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 12-15-2004, 08:15 AM   #28
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, it seems i am the only one who thaught it was out of depresstion that she couldn't find him again...I thaught that was a good answer, myself [img]smile.gif[/img]