Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2004, 02:48 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

Light Bulb

In school during lunch I was hanging out with my friends. One of my friends threw a hoho (Choclate bar) at me. And I threw it back and missed I was going to pick it up, when I get slammed in the back. I hit the floor real hard and got up but my front tooth was hurting like hell. And everyone gasped and stuff. I went to bathroom and there was a lot of blood and all. Most of all I chipped my tooth. Well maybe not chipped it. I lost half of one of my front teeth. I was shocked.

If you chipped your tooth how did you?

P.S. I went to the dentist and the woman fixed it. [img]smile.gif[/img] But I wish it happened later. So I can show it off to my friends. Oh and the dude that slammed me in the back was sorry. I'm sure he'd be very sorry when his parents hear this lol!
Old 02-11-2004, 02:53 PM   #2
philip
Galvatron

I think I did it in a swimming pool once. A friend was pulling me out of the water on a high side when he suddenly let go. I landed with my teeth on the side and there was a little piece of my tooth. I remember it hurt quite a lot when I was drinking cold stuff. I haven't been to a dentist for it but it has healed OK, can't see it anymore.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:01 PM   #3
ryaldin
Elminster

Mine is a little embarassing.

I chipped my tooth while i was biting my nails. Ok, I know that's an absolutely rediculous reason, but that's what happened. It wasn't like, a huge chunk of my tooth came off, it was only a tiny little piece, about .5mm wide and .5mm long, and it isn't even visible. I sort of stared at the tiny white flake in my hand and though, this is the stupidest way to chip a tooth...
Old 02-11-2004, 04:07 PM   #4
WoodyG666
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ive never chipped a toothe but i once bit my lip bad. I was swimming and i dived into the pool. I did a somersault and cracked my jaw on the edge. My front toothe went through my top lip. It sucked
Old 02-11-2004, 04:12 PM   #5
quietman1920

Back in college I was working at the bar in the student union, checking IDs when I saw this Stunningly Beautiful girl. I tried to make eye contact, but she was with friends. Later, after closing, I was walking past the front of the building and I saw her on the ground, surrounded by her friends. She had fallen face first on to a cement pillar. Her 4 front teeth (that Beautiful smile!) were Shattered. And she was crying.

I called campus security and made sure she was comfortable until the ambulance came. But I always felt terrible about it. Maybe if I'd tried harder to talk to her or maybe if I'd even been a total ass and she'd left early...maybe she'd still have her teeth.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:30 PM   #6
The Fallen One
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by quietman1920:
Back in college I was working at the bar in the student union, checking IDs when I saw this Stunningly Beautiful girl. I tried to make eye contact, but she was with friends. Later, after closing, I was walking past the front of the building and I saw her on the ground, surrounded by her friends. She had fallen face first on to a cement pillar. Her 4 front teeth (that Beautiful smile!) were Shattered. And she was crying.

I called campus security and made sure she was comfortable until the ambulance came. But I always felt terrible about it. Maybe if I'd tried harder to talk to her or maybe if I'd even been a total ass and she'd left early...maybe she'd still have her teeth.
i see dont why u blame yourself quietman, it might've happened even if u talked to her. imo its not your fault. one thing to remember is to never regret the past, w/e happened, happened for the best.

anyways, i have had many incidents that were very painful, but i have never chipped my teeth (yet).

[ 02-11-2004, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: The Fallen One ]
Old 02-11-2004, 04:32 PM   #7
Spirits forever

Damn man...i hoped you didn't have to experience it..damn....you know how it happened to me...

i was running around like a brat at school where i tripped on the NEW marble floor and as i chipped my tooth my tooth dug in my lips.. T_T and it bled like crazy!!!

Old 02-11-2004, 06:45 PM   #8
Epona
Zartan

I cracked (but not chipped) my 2 front teeth when I fell off a horse, and took a small chip out of a canine trying to strip some tape off a bicycle gear cable
Old 02-11-2004, 06:50 PM   #9
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

I think I've chipped my right canine...I don't exactly know how or why or when, but it's shorter that the left one. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Really odd...
Old 02-11-2004, 06:57 PM   #10
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I won't tell you the boring details, but I opened a car door and it hit my on my front tooth. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I had to get it fixed the NEXT week so I had to play a football game with it.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi