Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-11-2002, 07:24 PM   #21
Drake
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Drake, you can copy Epona's sig but put my name instead of 250's.

And also, this thread rocks.

But, there could be wind AND fog, as the wind might not have blown all the fog away. The fog could be moving with the wind, but there could be plenty more to blow past, if you follow my drift!

IT IS DONE!! yes yes thank you all so very much. oh please stop flattering me it's to much. ehh ok just a litte more. thank you thank you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2002, 12:55 PM   #22
Drake
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Thoran:
The other possiblity is that your walking along on a sheet of something that's sliding backward at the same rate your walking forward. This one's tricky because you'll still be able to balance. If the slope is gentle enough you would not notice that you're not doing work against the force of gravety.

that's how I pictured it would be like. I asked some people here this question and no one could come up with anything. funny

BTW Epona you never told me what you posted that was so useless. I would like to read it if I may.