Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-06-2001, 08:08 AM   #11
FallenPaladin
Dungeon Master

Move in the wilderness. Some of the Jaheira encounters can occur anywhere, while others only in the wilderness. I know, I've tried. Try spending some time in the Druid grove or outside Trademeet, that's where most of the encounters were trigered for me.
Old 07-06-2001, 09:07 AM   #12
Waluin

I'm on the Bodhi quest myself, so the game obviously knows now that we havea thing going on. I just hope I can save her, heh
Old 07-06-2001, 09:54 AM   #13
antonius
Zhentarim Guard

I'm still only in ch2, but Jaheira has already been back to the harper compound - I went there, killed some more bad guys and left with her.
The best thing I can recommend is the updated romance script from baldurdash (sorry - no link).
Old 07-06-2001, 05:23 PM   #14
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Thanks for your help guys, i got tired of waiting so i used shadowkeeper to raise to global variable of our romance to 2, problem solved.
Not my solution of choice but its better then resting for another 200 days.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 paladin of the order of the holy flame.
Old 07-06-2001, 05:36 PM   #15
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Exact same problem with me dreamer128. I waited forever and still it's knackered. The "affects" as well as the "G.V's" have an affect on Jaheira. The "knife to Jaheiras throat" which is an important part of her romance hasn't happened despite camping out for months in different locations. The Vamp' bit only happens if you're in an active romance, I been through that with Aerie before. The Jaheira romance is definitely (sometimes) bugged though.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-06-2001, 06:26 PM   #16
Eladamri
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Possible Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In the Harper quest with the poisoned man, Xzar and the bird, is Jaheira supposed to be summoned away after it's completion? I did that quest and she never left the group. Crap, this is confusing. I just had to be nice to Aerie, that was all.
Old 07-06-2001, 07:59 PM   #17
Nerull
Lord Ao

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
You still have to do the bandits (sleep outside near Umar Hills, Trademeet, or even Nalia's Keep, and you'll have a fun encounter with bandits). Just offer repeatedly to be the hostage instead of Jaheira, and you'll be fine.

You also have to do the Ployer quest (go to Sea Bounty tavern in the Docks, and it goes from there).

After you do those other two quests, Jaheira will be summoned away!

------------------

Death is only the beginning...