Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-17-2004, 09:38 AM   #1
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

http://www.military.com/MilitaryRepo...l?ESRC=army.nl

you can email your senators through the link at the bottom of the paragraph. this is important to many veterans like nathan since this is how we plan to get a home, or at least most of the money for a home. maybe you feel this won't effect you if you are not a veteran, and know no vets, but it does in several areas. if housing is expensive the revisions will make it easier for veterans to buy homes in your area. when housing is too expensive veterans must find affordable housing which in many cases include housing with lead paint, endangering the children of the vet, or even moving from a preferred state to another just to survive. with the cost of living on the rise these changes are needed to support those who have defended, and are still defending our country. please take the time to support our veterans. it took me only 5 minutes to write a short message to my senators.
Old 11-19-2004, 02:47 AM   #2
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

[img]graemlins/Bump.gif[/img]

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 11-19-2004, 04:12 AM   #3
Calagari
Manshoon

I used my veterans benefits for the first time 3 years ago to buy a new home when I moved to Virginia. As a newly single person it sure helped me out. I only had to pay for the few incidentals innvolved with the paperwork.

Any help veterans can get for what they do is worth the effort. So please take the time to help.

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
http://www.military.com/MilitaryRepo...l?ESRC=army.nl

you can email your senators through the link at the bottom of the paragraph. this is important to many veterans like nathan since this is how we plan to get a home, or at least most of the money for a home. maybe you feel this won't effect you if you are not a veteran, and know no vets, but it does in several areas. if housing is expensive the revisions will make it easier for veterans to buy homes in your area. when housing is too expensive veterans must find affordable housing which in many cases include housing with lead paint, endangering the children of the vet, or even moving from a preferred state to another just to survive. with the cost of living on the rise these changes are needed to support those who have defended, and are still defending our country. please take the time to support our veterans. it took me only 5 minutes to write a short message to my senators.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:04 PM   #4
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

ty for the bump ilander!

and ty calagari for helping to impress the importance of this.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:50 AM   #5
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP