Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-12-2004, 09:58 AM   #31
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
You're joking right?

Right?

Man, this must be the twilight zone. Why else would you choose to live under the heel of our feline dominarch, if not for lack of alternatives? [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img]
LOL, old habits die hard.
Old 08-12-2004, 01:11 PM   #32
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

I was browsing through the old RPG forum and I came across the name lists of HADB members, at the beginning and end of it's life. Here they are, ah, nostalgic!

Beginning-

AzureWolf "Founding Hamlet of the HADB"
Caleb
Sigmar "HADB hunter of miniscule ants some like to call people"
Link "Overlord Executioner of the HADB"
Sephiroth "Battle Co-ordinator and Defender of HADB"
Drake "MR.Drake the HADB thug and keeper of Neil"
Milamber
Blade "Infamous Pillsbury Invoker of HADB"
Reeka
Neb "HADB's dreaded wielder of Lawyer spells and owner of a little floating castle"
Melusine
Lioness "Lil' Angel of HADB"
Dragonmage "Owner/Operator of the HADB's Evil Petting Zoo"
Tiger
Jafin "The deliciously refreshing Archmage of the HADB"
Starkiller
Lavindathar
Hayashi
Kiwidoc
Beaumanior "The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova"
Aelia Jusa
Sorceror Alex "Flirt Extroardinair of HADB"
Gwhanos "Sephiroths Lieutenant and second in command of HADB's armies, is also dissilusioned about being the lord of evil"
Tuor "Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie Executioner of the HADB"
Talthyr Malkaviel "Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB"
Encard
Hiram Sedai "Token lackwit of HADB"

End-

Hiram Sedai: Clan Master

Sigmar
Link
Drake
Milamber
Blade
Reeka
Melusine
Lioness
Dragonmage
Jafin
Starkiller
Lavindathar
Hayashi
Kiwidoc
Beaumanior
Aelia Jusa
Talthyr Malkaviel
Downunda
Johnny
Bokken
Earthdog
Spelca
FelixJaegar

I, Hiram Sedai, on the 1st Day of December 2002 in the year of our Lord, do hereby declare myself leader of the splendid and most honorable clan known as HADB.

I accept this mantle of leadership with no small amount of trepidation insofar as our clan is replete with incredibly intelligent and good looking people who work and play well with others. I will be the benevolent despot with Dragonmage as my lady in waiting. (one can wish)

HADB’s mission will be nebulous at first while we gather strength once more. Some of us will engage in the Roleplaying forum, and others will play RPG’s via TCPIP vs opponents of other clans should they see fit to challenge us. Most of us will continue to impart nuggets of wisdom laced with frivolity as we usually do.

HADB does not forget it’s former leader in the person of Azure Wolf. His nefarious machinations were known far and wide. I have felt the tip of his steel tipped justice more than once for getting too persnickety while being a newbie. He allowed me to exist as the “token lackwit” and for that I will remain eternally grateful.

HADB will gladly accept new members as they show interest in world domination et al. Although our membership will ebb and flow, we do remain a force to be reckoned with. Well, we are a force to be noticed but not heckled, because that would just hurt our feelings.

Those are my wingmen!
Old 08-12-2004, 01:15 PM   #33
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I see how you are Sigmar. Stick with the old and true huh? Whatever man... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2004, 01:39 PM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww, well, Lord K, I'd pick you any day. [img]smile.gif[/img] You're purrty steadfast, have loads of charm and and that green font is sexy *giggle*

Sig, nice sig!

[ 08-12-2004, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 08-12-2004, 02:20 PM   #35
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Leonis. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 08-12-2004, 05:07 PM   #36
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks Cloudster. You and me can just be the whole darn plane, what do you say? It can even be green! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Just for you:
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2004, 07:23 AM   #37
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
quote:
Originally posted by Rikard T'Aranaxz:
where did wolfgir go? :/
i havent seen him for ages anywhere
He went off and found himself a life. (and a girlfriend)
He is no longer among us.
[/QUOTE]omg not wolfgir
anyone but him
noooooooooooooo
such cruel faith
such terrible pain ....

so nice girl?
Old 08-13-2004, 08:17 AM   #38
Link
Jack Burton

Sigmar you are my hero! Let us reunite the HADB for the good of all! Let us once again make the world feel wrath and evilness! :evillaugh:

The time has arrived for the sky to rain cheetoh's! Summon the Infernal Guardians! Light the torches! Chant the hymn for the Fallen Ones! Let us resurrect Hamlet and Dough Boy! Tremble, mortals, for your worst nightmare has just taken shape!!
Old 08-13-2004, 08:27 AM   #39
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Sigmar you are my hero! Let us reunite the HADB for the good of all! Let us once again make the world feel wrath and evilness! [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

The time has arrived for the sky to rain cheetoh's! Summon the Infernal Guardians! Light the torches! Chant the hymn for the Fallen Ones! Let us resurrect Hamlet and Dough Boy! Tremble, mortals, for your worst nightmare has just taken shape!!
...I'll get me coat then...
Old 08-13-2004, 10:11 AM   #40
Link
Jack Burton

Your coat? What kind of secret weapon is that? [img]tongue.gif[/img]