Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-25-2001, 09:51 AM   #21
Charlie
Lord Ao

Thanks Yorick.

I do swear overmuch in real life but that's me. Where ladies and juveniles are concerned I don't do it. I just happened to have had a real poor day and opened this thread first only to see an infantile rant posted in my direction....or so it seemed. My reaction was unconsidered at the time and I've edited it to save the blushes of any juniors or ladies that may read this thread. I dare say that once the guys other nut drops he may grow up a little and post a little more sensibly. Probably a mid nut drop crisis for the poor boy.

Oh well.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 03-25-2001, 10:09 AM   #22
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

so what is a cat clan? everyone seems to be so worked up to smack each other, i dont get whats the big deal... ?
Old 03-25-2001, 10:09 AM   #23
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Thanks Yorick.

I do swear overmuch in real life but that's me. Where ladies and juveniles are concerned I don't do it. I just happened to have had a real poor day and opened this thread first only to see an infantile rant posted in my direction....or so it seemed. My reaction was unconsidered at the time and I've edited it to save the blushes of any juniors or ladies that may read this thread. I dare say that once the guys other nut drops he may grow up a little and post a little more sensibly. Probably a mid nut drop crisis for the poor boy.

Oh well.

That's what seemed like happened. What a coincidence!
I said in another thread that stuff like that only served to indicate little experience in areas concerning intimacy, but he seems intent on telling everyone how old he is.
Right you are Charlie. Hey hows things. Pity we didn't hook up when I was in town. I met up with Donut though, a huge, very likeable, very funny and friendly guy. Introduced me to English Cider he did. The Australian sort isn't even in the same playing field as the English brews, all of which taste like heaven. Very very nice.

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?!

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-25-2001, 10:11 AM   #24
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

OKAY, THATS ENOUGH !!! WE HAD THIS CONVERSATION A LOOOOONG TIME BEFORE...

I'm no evil demon or something. I also fight when people harras my friends. I just thought people would still have the same sense of humor as back in the old days....

I grow tired of this nonsense.
Old 03-25-2001, 10:16 AM   #25
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

oh and Yorick... "I said in another thread that stuff like that only served to indicate little experience in areas concerning intimacy"... amusing...
Well, lets not go deeper into this subject, because that would make me "a juvenile little bastard"... but lets just say you're wrong about this.

So have fun, oh great adult masters, and play nice...
Adults are so boring.

------------------
"Strength and Honour"
Old 03-25-2001, 10:17 AM   #26
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Azreall, Master of War:
OKAY, THATS ENOUGH !!! WE HAD THIS CONVERSATION A LOOOOONG TIME BEFORE...

I'm no evil demon or something. I also fight when people harras my friends. I just thought people would still have the same sense of humor as back in the old days....

I grow tired of this nonsense.
I take it you don't enjoy Charlie's and Yorick's finely tuned sense of humor ?

------------------
Old 03-25-2001, 10:21 AM   #27
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

O.K. sorry Az. yes we resolved things. But it was Charlie you insulted and HE brought it up. Besides I was only having fun, a little humour.

Man kids are so boring....

(just joking Azrael, just joshing)

------------------

Old 03-25-2001, 10:24 AM   #28
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

(just joking Azrael, just joshing)

he is not!! runs for cover

Old 03-25-2001, 10:28 AM   #29
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Yeah, yeah. How are you Wei? (Throws a century egg at him)

------------------

Old 03-25-2001, 10:28 AM   #30
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi Yorick.

Yeah mate, I'd have liked to check in with you and Donut but it was loosely left as a Sat' or Sun' with no definitive time. I guess I missed the post that covered that but that's my loss. Aah the mighty Cider eh, headbanging gear at the best of times and the draught version is pretty sure to leave most people well and truly bladdered. Yes Donut is a very comical bloke, I know the pub but not the man unfortunately, again, my loss no doubt. While we're on the subject of decent grog, why do you guys send us all that 4X and Fosters tat. Surely there must be better beer available in Oz. I've heard of Tooheys but never tried it. Maybe you can recommend a decent Oz grog that's available over here..........err but then again maybe not.

------------------
One love, peace.