Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-04-2001, 01:06 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Help pleazzzzzz...
I am pounding away on the golem and the ice mists and NOTHING happens at all...
I´m using some pretty tough weapons like Crom Faeyr, Celestial Fury etc

Sparhawk
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 01:45 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

First of all, make sure all the doors between the Fan Room and the Ice Room are open, then make sure the Fan is set on Full Power.

The Fan has 3 settings, Off, Half-Power and Full-Power.

Proceed to destroy the Ice Golem.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 02:33 PM   #3
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Okay so far so good...what about the fire giant!

I simply have to congratulate Bioware with the animation of thoes firegiants....they´re perfect
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2001, 03:33 AM   #4
YeRFDoG
The Magister

I had the same problems, heres what u have to do:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
You have to lure the fire elementals into the ice chamber. I used a char who had boots of speed and lots of hp, so he couldn't accidentally get killed. You can also hide the rest of your party somewhere so they don't get in the way. Simply lure the fire eles one or two at a time into the ice chamber and they will freeze, no attacking needed. After a while they will also stop respawning and the fire giant will be vulnerable. Note that when you are lureing the fire eles out he WONT leave the fire chamber. Hmm, thats about it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2001, 03:39 AM   #5
YeRFDoG
The Magister

just checking my sig ;P